E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Climate Change Monitoring and Urban Protection Planning|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Hou Lin. Reconstruction of the path of the protection and inheritance of opera art in the era of big data[J]. Drama Literature, 2017, 000(008): 125-131. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Lijun. Inheritance and protection of opera art from the perspective of new media[J]. Drama Literature, 2016, 000(008):74-76. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Xiao, Wang Wenna, Cheng Jia, etc. Du Wei: Suggestions on the Priorities of the Protection and Inheritance of Traditional Chinese Opera [J]. Art Education, 2019, 344(04): 14. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Gao. Communication between Heaven and Earth and the Effect of Witchcraft: A Genetic Study of Western Regions Culture (2) [J]. Xinjiang Art: Chinese, 2018, 000(003): P. 114-120. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Qingmei. Witchcraft, writing and civilization: starting from Tao Yunkui’s divination study in the southwestern region [J]. Journal of Southwest University for Nationalities: Humanities and Social Sciences Edition, 2016, 37(12): 27-33. [Google Scholar]
- Miao Yulu. Witchcraft, Metonymy and Classification: Fraser’s Totem Theory and Its Thinking Research Value[J]. Journal of Ethnology, 2018, 9(06):6678+124-127. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Baoning. The protection and inheritance of opera art in the new media environment[J]. Chinese Literary and Artist, 2018, 000(003): P. 131-131. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.