E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Climate Change Monitoring and Urban Protection Planning|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- coupling effect of tunnel blasting vibration and uneven settlement on buildings[J]. Engineering Construction, 2019, 51(07): 19-23. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Kunxiang. Research on Building Deformation Monitoring Method Based on UAV[D]. Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Le. Study on the impact of deep foundation pit excavation of subway station on surrounding buildings [D]. Hefei University of Technology, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guoyu, Chen Guizhen, Kang Guangqing. Determination of observation accuracy and period in building deformation observation[J]. Innovation in Science and Technology, 2019(05): 121-122. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Yahui. Analysis of the influence of shield tunnel under the building force[J]. Construction Technology, 2018, 47(S4): 1440-1444. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Hui. Discussion on the Displacement Monitoring Method of Rail Transit Buildings[J]. Gansu Science and Technology, 2018, 34(23): 95-96. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Jiwei. The impact of underground comprehensive pipe gallery construction on ground settlement and adjacent buildings [D]. Xi’an University of Science and Technology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xiaoting. The impact of shield tunnel construction on special environments such as buildings [D]. Tianjin University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Yitao. Understanding of the importance of equipotential testing of metal objects in special environments[J]. Electronic Technology and Software Engineering, 2013(23):151-152. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Yingjie, Sun Zhiqiang, Gong Erling, Xie Hongwei. Quantitative method of human error probability under probabilistic cognitive control mode[J]. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 2011, 33(06): 175-178. [Google Scholar]
- BS 8110-2-1985, Structural application of concrete. Code of practice for special environments [S]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.