E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- O. V. Prokopenko, Sustainable development of enterprise, region, society: innovative approaches to security, 474 (drukarnia I studiograficzneomnidium, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- McKinsey Companies (2009). Ways to energy and efficient carbon management in Russia. Opportunities for improving energy efficiency and reducing greenhouse gas emissions [Google Scholar]
- Towards sustainable development in Russia: Green economy and modernization, Bulletin Of the Institute for sustainable development of the Public chamber of the Russian Federation, 60 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Blaugm Clark Johnbates, 100 great economists of Keynes = Great economists before Keynes: an introduction to the life and work of one Hundred great economists of the past, 134-137, 352 (SPb. Ekonomikus, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- N. Amirova, L. Sargina, A. Khasanova, Natural resource potential as a factor in the formation of the natural and economic system of the region, E3S Web of Conferences, 174, 02011 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Amirova, L.V. Sargina, A.S. Frolova, Development of the ecological trend in the modern market of goods and services, CITISE, 5, 277-291 (2019). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.25 [Google Scholar]
- E. Dotsenko, N. Ezdina, Structural problems of innovative development of the mining region (Kuzbass, Western Siberia), E3S Web of Conferences, 15 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20171504012 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Elena Dotsenko, Natalia Ezdina and Svetlana Mudrova, Greening of the regional industrial complex in the context of transition to sustainable development E3S Web of Conferences, 04050, (2018), https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20184104050pdf (234 KB)\ links to the nasa ads abstract service [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ezdina, Humanity and the environment interact in the shadow of technological convergence, E3S Web of Conferences, 21 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20172104015 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Shavina, V. Prokofiev, Implementation of environmental principles of sustainable development in the mining region, E3S Web of Conferences, 174, 02014 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Nurkse, Problems of capital formation in underdeveloped countries (Oxford, 1953) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rosenstein-Rodan, Notes on the “big push “ Theory, Economic development for Latin America, 60 (New York, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Rostow, Transition to self-Sustaining growth. Economy of backwardness. (London, 1960). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Shlychkov, A.S. Khasanova, I. K. Kiyamov, S.M. Kulish, V.R. Nestulaeva, Practical management: theoretical and methodological approaches and Russian practice of state and municipal management, European Research Studies Journal, 20(2), 200-223 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shavina, V. Prokofiev, Implementation of environmental principles of sustainable development in the mining region, E3S Web of Conferences, 174, 02014 (2020). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.