E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- C. Araújo, M. Almeida, L. Bragança, J.A. Barbosa, Cost-benefit analysis method for building solutions, Appl. Energy 173, 124-133 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Ascione, N. Bianco, C. De Stasio, G.M. Mauro, G.P. Vanoli, Ulti-stage and multi-objective optimization for energy retrofitting a developed hospital reference building: A new approach to assess cost-optimality, Appl. Energy 174, 37-68 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Atanasiu, I. Kouloumpi, Implementing the costoptimal methodology in EU countries [Electronic resource], Lessons learned from three case studies (2013) Available at: http://bpie.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Implementing_Cost_Optimality.pdf [Google Scholar]
- I. Ballarini, V. Corrado, F. Madonna, S. Paduos, F. Ravasio, Energy refurbishment of the Italian residential building stock: Energy and cost analysis through the application of the building typology, Energy Policy 105, 148-160 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Becchio, D.G. Ferrando, E. Fregonara, N. Milani, C. Quercia, V. Serra, The Cost-optimal Methodology for Evaluating the Energy Retrofit of an ex-industrial Building in Turin, Energy Procedia 78, 1039-1044 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hamdy, K. Siren, S. Attia, Impact of financial assumptions on the cost-optimality towards nearly zero energy buildings-A case study, Energy Build 153, 421-438 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Enseling, T. Loga, Implementing the costoptimal methodology in EU countries [Electronic resource], Case study Germany (2013) Available at: http://bpie.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/BPIE_Cost_Optimality_Germany_Case_Study.pdf [Google Scholar]
- K. Leutgöb, J. Rammerstorfer, Implementing the cost-optimal methodology in EU countries [Electronic resource], Case study Austria (2013) Available at: http://bpie.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/BPIE_Cost_Optimality_Austria_Case_Study.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J. Ortiz; A.F. Casas, J. Salom, N. Garrido Soriano, P.F. Casas, Cost-effective analysis for selecting energy efficiency measures for refurbishment of residential buildings in Catalonia, Energy Build 128, 442-457 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Pikas, J. Kurnitski, R. Liias, M. Thalfeldt, Quantification of economic benefits of renovation of apartment buildings as a basis for cost-optimal 2030 energy efficiency strategies, Energy Build 86, 151-160 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Tadeu, R.F. Alexandre, A.J.B. Tadeu, C.H. Antunes, N.A.V. Simões, P.P. da Silva, A comparison between cost-optimality and return on investment for energy retrofit in buildings-A real options perspective, Sustain, Cities Soc. 21, 12-25 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Danilevsky, Analysis of the economic efficiency of different technical solutions to improve the energy efficiency of various types of buildings [Electronic resource] (2013) Available at: http://energoeffekt.gov.by/effbuild/download/77.pdf [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Maksimchuk, M.V. Polyanichko, Comparative analysis of methodological approaches to assessing the effectiveness of energy-saving technologies and measures: regional aspect [Electronic resource], Regional Economics and Management 4, 52 (2017) Available at: https://eee-region.ru/article/5221/ [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Golubova, Analysis of the economic efficiency of various technical solutions and practices that are currently widely used in the housing construction sector with an emphasis on various types of residential buildings, Minsk (2016) [Google Scholar]
- On the housing stock of the Republic of Kazakhstan in 2016, Statistical collection in Kazakh and Russian languages, Astana (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Gorshkov, A.A. Romanov, P.P. Rymkevich, Methodology for calculating the predicted payback period of energy-saving measures for the insulation of buildings, Technical and technological problems of service 4, 30, 68-74 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.