E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- K. Andrianov, Germany and innovation, Modern Europe, 4, 103-116 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G. Bakosh, Technological policy in Japan: lessons for Eastern Europe, Questions of economy, 9,. 100113 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Borisov, Favorable tax climate for innovative activity as anti-crisis measure in Russia and foreign countries, Taxes, 3, 37-45 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Emelyanov, National innovation system in China and India, Problems of management theory and practice, 12, 27-38 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- V. Klavdienko, China’s Economy: innovation and “greening”, Problems of management theory and practice, 4, 16-24 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lavrov, Features of functioning of high-tech clusters in China and Japan [Electronic resource], Mode of access: http://sun.tsu.ru/mminfo/000063105/329/image/329-182.pdf [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Borisov, I. A. Budanov, A. K. Moiseev, V. S. Panfilov, Necessary conditions for modernization of the Russian manufacturing industry on the example of heavy engineering, Problems of forecasting, 1, 20-37 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Review of international experience in innovative development [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://www.nanonewsnet.ru/articles/2011/obzor-mezhdunarodnogo-opyta-innovatsionnogo-razvitiya [Google Scholar]
- E. Pilipenko, Yu. Batalov, Formation of high-tech industries: sources of financing, Problems of management theory and practice, 11-12, 176-181 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G. Rainer, Innovative policy assumes innovative entrepreneurship [Electronic resource], access Mode: http://elementmag.kz/?p=141 [Google Scholar]
- T. OSapozhenkova, T. O. FRG and the innovation process [Text] / T. O. Sapozhenkova // Modern Europe. 2012. no. 2. Pp. 109-122. [Google Scholar]
- scientific and technical indicators-2008. Washington: NSA, 2008 [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://www.nsf.gov/statistics/seind08/. [Google Scholar]
- D. Mazhitov, M. Ermilova, E. Altukhova, T. Maksimova, and O. Zhdanova, Development of Technologies and Processes in Environmental Management, E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04045 (2019). doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913504045. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.