E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- A.I. Zhuravlev, Theory and practice of Islamic banking, 244 (Moscow: Institute of Oriental studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- Zh. Igoshina, Islamic banking-as a financial instrument. 03.11.2013. access Mode: http://smart-lab.ru/blog/148879.php [Google Scholar]
- S. Iskakov, About the world market of Islamic securities. access Mode: http://www.islamnews.ru/news-26507.html [Google Scholar]
- the index of the countries of Islamic Finance – IFCI 2019/ URL: http://www.gifr.net/publications/gifr2019/ifci.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Islamic banking is an effective innovation in banking: Interview of the Chairman of the Parliament of the Chechen Republic D. Abdurakhmanov – 28.11.2014. access Mode: http://islamic-finance.ru/news/2014-11-28-1307 [Google Scholar]
- Islamic banks / / business Expert. – Mode of access: http://expbiz.ru/biznes-stati/bankovskaya-deyatelnost/islamskie-banki.html [Google Scholar]
- Islamic financial and credit institutions in the economy of foreign countries / R. I. Bekkin, R. R. Vakhitov, G. T. Gafurova and others / ed. By V. G. Timiryasov. Kazan: publishing house “Cognition” of the Institute of Economics, management and law, 2011. 236 p. [Google Scholar]
- L. Makeeva, Islamic Finance is ready to go to the Russian economy. – Mode of access: http://islamic-finance.ru/board/2-1-0-18 [Google Scholar]
- A. Nigmatzyanova, Islamic banking: development and prospects. DOS-Tupa mode: http://islamic-finance.ru/board/2-1-0-20 [Google Scholar]
- V. Kolmakov, K. Ekimova, K. Ordov, A. Aliev, N. Chuikova, Influence of monetary policy on the competitiveness of companies through the credit channel, European Research Studies Journal, 21(4), 614-623 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Aliev, T.G. Bondarenko, I.T. Keri, A. U. Soltakhanov, A.A. Vershinina, Forecasting levels of innovative development on the example of the state oil company, Journal of applied economic Sciences, 13(7), 1902-1907 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gryzunova, E. Shuvalova, A. Polyakova, K. Kerimov, Competitiveness of companies as the most important goal of national monetary policy in the context of financial globalization, Journal of applied economic Sciences, 12(6), 1585-1592 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V. Yu. Morozov et al., Formation of a human resource management system in organizations, European Research Journal, 20(3), 325–337 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Jamrisko, W. Lu, These are the most innovative economies in the world. Official website of Bloomberg. Available at: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-17/sweden-gains-south-koreareigns-as-world-smost-innovative-economies (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shuvalova, Yu. Zakharova, N. Sibatulina, Economic and environmental goals of the oil and gas industry development. International interdisciplinary conference GeoConference SGEM, 17(5.4), 275-282 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Romanchenko, O. Shemetkova, V. Pyatanova, D. Kornienko, Approach to the assessment of the fair value of assets in the cryptocurrency market, Advances in intelligent systems and computing, 850. 245-253 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ivanova, V. Nikeryasov, N. Balikhin, A. Savlukov, Ways of improvement of system of the taxation replacement of minerals: the example of Commonwealth of Independent States, International journal of energy Economics and policy, 8(5), 97103 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Valentey, Counter-Innovation environment of the Russian economy, Economic issue, 2005(10), 132143 (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.