E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- A. Dell’Isola, Value Engineering Practical Applications for design, construction, maintenance and operations, RS Means, Kingston (1997) [Google Scholar]
- F. Usman, N.A. Jalaluddin & S.A. Hamim, Value Engineering in building information modelling for cost optimization of renovation works: A case study. International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE), 7(4), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Cooper, Target costing and value engineering. Routledge, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Leśniak, K. Zima, Value Management of Construction Projects in Polish Conditions, Cracow University of Technology Publishing House, Cracow, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Brown, Value Engineering, Industrial Press Inc., New York (1992) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mandelbaum, D. Reed, Value Engineering Handbook, Institute for defence analyses, Alexandria (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Oke & C.O. Aigbavboa, Sustainable value management for construction projects, Switzerland: Springer (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.