E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- A. Feshin, V.S. Chudny, A.N. Belyaev, Transient stability of oil-field isolated power systems with magnetically controlled shunt reactors, 2016 Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE North West Russia Section Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Conference, EIConRusNW, 7448244, 557-561 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Belyaev, A. Egorov, N. Korovkin, V. Chudny, Economic aspects of ensuring the capacity adequacy of electric power systems, E3S Web of Conferences 58, 01010 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gudkov, D.N. Dadonov, E.A. Krotkov, O. Krasulina, N. Akobiya, Research features of voltage static load characteristics in the electric system of Russia, 2018, 2017 6th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization: Trends and Future Directions, ICRITO 2017, 295-300 (January 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Belyaev, K.A. Izotova, I.V. Kashin, Stability of ultra long distance AC power transmission lines with controlled shunt compensation devices, Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, ElConRus 2018, 572-576 (January 2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Sobgaida, L.N. Olshanskaya, A.B. Solodkova, Ecological problems of utilization of waste activated sludge of saratov refinery and ways to solve them, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering 47, 3, 198-203 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Karagodin, D.V. Rybakov, Optimization of placement of reactive power compensation devices in distribution electric networks, Voprosy ehlektromekhaniki, 1, 43-50 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vanin, A. Bulychov, M. Popov, O. Vasilyeva, M. Shakhova, About influence of non-sinusoidal currents and voltages on the amount of the electric energy, MATEC Web of Conferences 245, 06009 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Korovkin, Q.S. Vu, R.A. Yazenin, A method for minimization of unbalanced mode in threephase power systems, Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE North West Russia Section Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Conference, EIConRusNW 2016, 7448257, 611-614 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Chernyaev, M.A. Khazov, A.N. Belyaev, Operating condition analysis of flexible AC transmission lines with controlled series and shunt compensation devices, Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, ElConRus 2018, 598-603 (January 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Akhmetova, N.D. Chichirova, Existing approaches to energetic survey of fuel and energy complex organizations, Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 11, 13, 2930-2933 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Borovkov, L.V. Zysin, V.V. Sergeev, The totals and technological problems of usage of vegetative biomass and organic waste in power engineering, Izvestiya Akademii Nauk, Energetika 6, 13-24 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kostin, Optimization problems of electric power industry (Saint Petersburg, Publishing house of the North-West Technical University, 2006) 128 [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Tumaeva, A.V. Popov, Algorithm for calculation the optimal currents of a torque valve motor in the steady state operation, Vestnik Kazanskogo Tehnologicheskogo Universiteta 46, 19, 86-91 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Belyavsky, Analysis of the influence of the load factor of asynchronous engines on the consumption of reactive power, Vestnik Kazanskogo Tehnologicheskogo Universiteta, 6, 66-69 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Tumaeva, S.S. Kuzin, Minimization of active power losses in cable transmission lines of 0.4 kV at petrochemical and oil refining enterprises, Vestnik Chuvashskogo Universiteta, 1, 154-160 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Shemelova, E.V. Yakovleva, T.G. Makuseva, I.I. Eremina, O.N. Makusev, Solving optimization problems when designing power supply circuits, E3S Web Conf: International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019) 124, 201912404011 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Tumaeva, S.S. Kuzin, E.N. Gavrilov, Minimazation of active capacity losses in cable power lines of 0.4 kV using optimally distributed compensating devices at petrochemical and oil refining enterprises, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engeneering 643, 1, 012100 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.