E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- R.Kh. Muslimov, R.G. Galeev, E.I. Suleimanov, Yu.A. Volkov, Problems of improving the scientific foundations of oil field development, Abstracts of the scientific and practical conference, Problems of the development of the oil industry of Tatarstan at the late stage of reserves development, Almetyevsk, 18-23 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- V.Sh. Mukhametshin, Estimation of the deposits’ productivity index on the basis of indirect data at the stage of drawing up the first design documents, Oil and gas business 9, 3, 11 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Davis Adelina, E. Michaelides, Efstathios Geothermal power production from abandoned oil wells, Energy 34, 7, 866-872 (July 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Wight, N.S. Bennett, Geothermal energy from abandoned oil and gas wells using water in combination with a closed wellbore, Applied Thermal Engineering 89, 908-915 (5 October 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Younes Noorollahi, Meysam Pourarshad, Saeid Jalilinasrabady, Hossein Yousefi, Numerical simulation of power production from abandoned oil wells in Ahwaz oil field in southern Iran, Geothermics 55, 16-23 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wen-Long Cheng, Tong-Tong Li, Yong-Le Nian, Kun Xie, Evaluation of working fluids for geothermal power generation from abandoned oil wells, Applied Energy 118, 238-245 (1 April 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jianchun Guo, Songgen He, Yan Deng, Zhihong Zhao, New stress and initiation model of hydraulic fracturing based on nonlinear constitutive equation 27, 2, 666-675 (November 2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Gabdrakhmanova, G.R. Izmailova, P.A. Larin, E.R. Vasilyeva, M.A. Madjidov, S.R. Marupov, Nomogram method as means for resource potential efficiency predicative aid of petrothermal energy, In Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1015, 3, 1 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jinzhou Zhaoa, Xuan Pua, Yongming Lia, Xianjie Heb, A semi-analytical mathematical model for predicting well performance of a multistage hydraulically fractured horizontal well in naturally fractured tight sandstone gas reservoir, Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Gabdrakhmanova, G.R. Izmaylova, P.A. Larin, The way of using geothermal resources for generating electric energy in wells at a late stage of operation, In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 194, 8, 1-9 (November 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Gabdrakhmanova, G.R. Izmaylova, Equipment for paraffin removal from oil pipelines in order to ensureenergy saving in Arctic conditions, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. – 2019, Sci. 378 012038 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Gabdrakhmanova, G.R. Izmaylova, Use of geothermal energy from abandoned oil wells, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. – 2019, Sci. 378 012053 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Branko Damjanac, Peter Cundall, Application of distinct element methods to simulation of hydraulic fracturing in naturally fractured reservoirs 71, 283-294 (January 2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Gabdrakhmanova, G.R. Izmaylova, Method for selecting geothermal energy extraction technologies usingnomograms, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. – 2019, 1333 072006 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Gabdrakhmanova, G.R. Izmailova, L.Z. Samigullina, R.R. Ganiev, Information Technologies as a Means of the Professional Competence Formation in Technical University Students, Teaching Advances in Economics and Management 3, 59-64 (November 2019) ISSN: 2617-7102 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.