E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- Ya. Sovietov, S.A. Yakovlev, System modeling (Moscow, Yurayt Publishing House, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Yusupov, V.P. Zabolotsky, Conceptual and scientific and methodological foundations of informatization (Saint Petersburg, Nauka, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.Ya. Sovietov, V.V. Tsekhanovsky, Information technologies (Moscow, Yurayt Publishing House, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shatokhin, Ya.A. Ivakin, Information infrastructure to support the operation of hydroacoustic weapons of the Navy by the enterprises of marine instrument making, Hydroacoustics 42, 2 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Vorotnikov, A.V. Vohmyanina, The method of linearizing feedback in the control problem with respect to part of the variables under uncontrolled interference, Proceedings of SPIIRAS 6, 61 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Gorbashko, A. Frolkov, Assessment of the quality of interaction in the digital economy, Standards and Quality 2 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Wasserman, Neurocomputer technology: Theory and practice (Moscow, Mir, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- T. Saati, K. Kearns, Analytical planning, Organization of systems (Moscow, Radio and communication, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- P. Tiwari, J.K. Sadeghi, C. Eseonu, A sustainable lean production framework with a case implementation: Practice-based view theory, Journal of Cleaner Production 277, 123078 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Amrani, Y. Ducq, Lean practices implementation in aerospace based on sector characteristics: methodology and case study, Production Planning and Control 31, 16, 1313-1335 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang, X. Li, S. Huang, Impacts on environmental quality and required environmental regulation adjustments: A perspective of directed technical change driven by big data, Journal of Cleaner Production 275, 124-126 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Scuotto, A. Garcia-Perez, C. Nespoli, A. MesseniPetruzzelli, A repositioning organizational knowledge dynamics by functional upgrading and downgrading strategy in global value chain, Journal of International Management 26, 4, 100795 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Guo, B. Reithel, Information-Processing Support Index: A New Perspective on IT Usage, Journal of Computer Information Systems 60, 6, 541-554 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Xu, X. Peng, R. Pavur, V. Prybutok, Quality management theory development via meta-analysis, International Journal of Production Economics 229, 107759 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. García-Alcaraz, F.J.F. Montalvo, L. AvelarSosa, M.M. Pérez de la Parte, J. Blanco-Fernández, E. Jiménez-Macías, The importance of access to information and knowledge coordination on quality and economic benefits obtained from Six Sigma Wireless Networks 26, 8, 5713-5726 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Raguseo, C. Vitari, F. Pigni, Profiting from big data analytics: The moderating roles of industry concentration and firm size, International Journal of Production Economics 229, 107758 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.