E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- E.V. Astakhova, CH Van, Modern trends in trade and economic relations between Russia and China, Fundamental research, 1, 140-145 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Pisetskaya, L.A. Belova, Foreign trade of Russia and China, trends and prospects // Economics and entrepreneurship, 8(2), 1199-1202 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. Constantinescu, A. Mattu, M. Ruta, World trade slowdown: cyclical or structural?, The World Bank Economic Review, 34(1), 121-142 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. M. China, Inc. the task of regulating world trade, Harv. International LJ, 57 261 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- trade statistics for international business development. URL: https://www.trademap.org/ [Google Scholar]
- N.O. Yakushev, Problems of development of nonprimary export of Russian regions, 70-78 (Vologda: Wants wounds, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Free access to detailed global trade data. URL: https://comtrade.un.org/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.