E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- D. Bell, The Coming of Post-Industrial Society. A Venture in Social Forecasting (Basic Books, New York, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Toffler, The Third Wave (William Morrow, New York, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Machlup, The Production and Distribution of Knowledge in the United States (Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Schumpeter. Teoriya economicheskogo razvitiya, Capitalizm, socialism and democratiya (ECSPO, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, G. Cardoso, The Network Society: From Knowledge to Policy (Johns Hopkins Center for Transatlantic Relations, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Ritter, Thomas, Ian F. Wilkinson, and Wesley J. Johnston. Managing in complex business networks. Industrial marketing management 3 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Natalia Shchepkina, Maiia Kramchaninova and Natalia Meshkova Outsourcing in the housing sector. E3S Web Conferences. Vol. 110 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Camarinha-Matos, H. Afsarmanesh, M. Ollus, Methods and Tools for Collaborative Networked Organizations, (Springer, New York, 2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Arenkov, Y. Y. Salikhova, and M. A. Gavrilova, Competitive potential of enterprise: model and strategy of development, Problems of modern economy 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Kleiner, Economics, economic science, economic journals, Journal of the New Economic Association 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Bowditch, James L., Anthony F. Buono, and Marcus M. Stewart, A primer on organizational behavior (John Wiley & Sons, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Shane, Scott Andrew. A general theory of entrepreneurship: The individual-opportunity nexus (Edward Elgar Publishing, 2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nielsen, Suna Løwe, et al, Entrepreneurship in theory and practice: Paradoxes in Play (Edward Elgar Publishing, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Menger, Karl. Selected papers in logic and foundations, didactics, economics, 10 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ritter, Thomas, Ian F. Wilkinson, and Wesley J. Johnston, Managing in complex business networks, Industrial marketing management, 33, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Markova, Business model: essence and innovative component, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ahlgren, C. Dannewitz, C. Imbrenda, D. Kutscher, and B. Ohlman, A survey of informationcentric networking, IEEE Communications Magazine, 50 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wen-sheng. Regional information collaboration go forward with heavy burden. China Hospital CEO, 24 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Mahadevan, B.: Business Models for Internet-based e-Commerce: An anatomy. California Management Review, 42 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Amit, R., Zott, C.: Value creation in e-business. Strategic Management Journal, 22 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.