E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- C.W. Wessner, Entrepreneurship and the Innovation Ecosystem. Policy Lessons from the United States, The Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Germany, 5 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sarkar, Ph. Kotler The Innovation Ecosystem: New Rules for the Future, The Marketing Journal (12 April 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Knyazev, R.G. Buyankina, O.V. Letunova, Engineering Basis Of Interaction Of University With Industry And Regional Government, European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences (EpSBS), 10-16 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Getmanova, M. Smirnova, A. Yastrebov, Analysis of the relationship between the quality of life and the technological development of the regions of the Russian Federation, Proceedings of the International Forum of metrological provision of innovative technologies, St. Petersburg, publishing house SPbSUAI, 165 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Okrepilov, N. Gagulina, G. Getmanova, Taking into account the factors of innovative development of regions in the concept of quality, ICEST 2020 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Statistic Service Science and Innovation, The official portal [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Gokhberg (ed.), Rating of innovative development of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, University Higher School of Economics, 6 (Moscow, NRU HSE, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- From Knowledge to Wealth: Transforming Russian Science and Technology to Create a Modern Knowledge Economy World Bank Report 2002 Innovation, Analytics, Documents [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Graham, Lonely Ideas: Can Russia Compete? (MIT Press, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ivanova, O. Strand, L. Leydesdorff, The Synergy and Cycle Values in Regional Innovation Systems: The Case of Norway Foresight and STI Governance 13, 1, 48-61(2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Okrepilov, N. Gagulina, G. Getmanova, Taking into account the factors of innovative development of regions in the concept of quality, European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences EpSBS 90 ISSN 2357-1330 [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, The Rise of the network Society (the Informational Age), volume I (Blackwell Publishers Ltd, Oxford UK, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- H. Dou, Ph. Clerc, A. Juillet, Changing Priorities for Strategic Planning from National to Territorial Levels, Foresight and STI Governance 14, 3, 88-99 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mulas, M. Minges, H. Applebaum, Boosting Tech Innovation Ecosystems in Cities: A Framework for Growth and Sustainability of Urban Tech Innovation Ecosystems, A framework for growth and sustainability of urban tech innovation ecosystems, The World Bank, USA (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.