E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- N.V. Tokochakova, A.S. Fikov, Development of mathematical models of power consumption modes of industrial consumers on the example of oil pipeline transport enterprises, Vestn. G. state. tech. un-ta them. P.O. Sukhoi 1, 71-84 (2007) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. Harvey, S.J. Koopman, Forecasting hourly electricity demand using time-varying splines, Journal of the American Statistical Association 88, 424, 1228-1236 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Kumar, V.K. Jain, Time series models (Grey Markov, Grey Model with rolling mechanism and singular spectrum analysis) to forecast energy consumption in India, Energy 35, 4, 1709-1716 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kapansky, Energy Efficiency of the Technological Systems of Water Supply and Drainage and Methods of Its Evaluation, Izv. higher studies, institutions and energy, about the CIS, Energy 5, 436-451 (2016) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- D. Moroz, N. Hruntovich, N. Hruntovich, S. Jhukovets, A. Kapansky, L. Dolomanyak, The study of structural fields of daily gas consumption of the balance groups of the regional gas supply system, EDP Sciences, E3S Web of Conferences 178, 01066 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Tokochakova, Energy efficiency management of industrial consumers based on the simulation of power consumption modes, Izv. higher. study. head and energetic. ed. CIS – Energy 3, 67-75 (2006) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- L. Melentiev, Selected works, Methodology of system researches in power engineering (Moscow, Nauka, 1995) 289 [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Fedorov, Expeditious forecasting of power consumption, 2017 International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), IEEE (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Gracheva, A.N. Alimova, Calculating Methods and Comparative Analysis of Losses of Active and Electric Energy in Low Voltage Devices, International Ural Conference on Electrical Power Engineering (UralCon), 361-367 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kapansky, Management of energy efficiency of pipeline drainage systems based on multifactor modeling of power consumption modes, Agrotechnics and energy supply 1, 10, 51-63 (2016) (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V. Bianco, O. Manca, S. Nardini, Electricity consumption forecasting in Italy using linear regression models, Energy 34, 9, 1413-1421 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Saab, E. Badr, G. Nasr, Univariate modeling and forecasting of energy consumption: the case of electricity in Lebanon, Energy 26, 1, 1-14 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Conejo, et al., Day-ahead electricity price forecasting using the wavelet transform and ARIMA models, IEEE transactions on power systems 20, 2, 1035-1042 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kadoshin, T. Nishiyama, T. Ito, The trend in current and near future energy consumption from a statistical perspective, Applied Energy 67, 4, 407-417 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Narayan, R. Smyth, Electricity consumption, employment and real income in Australia evidence from multivariate Granger causality tests, Energy policy 33, 9, 1109-1116 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Hruntovich, A.A. Kapanski, D. Baczynski, G.V. Vagapov, O.V. Fedorov, Optimization of a variable frequency drive pump working on a water tower, EDP Sciences, E3S Web of Conferences 124, 05060 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Gracheva, O.V. Naumov, Estimation of Power Losses in Electric Devices of the Electrotechnical Complex, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kapanski, N. Hruntovich, S. Bakhur, L. Markaryants, L. Dolomanyak, Optimize the cost of paying for electricity in the water supply system by using accumulating tanks, EDP Sciences, E3S Web of Conferences 178, 01065 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Erdogdu, Electricity demand analysis using cointegration and ARIMA modelling: A case study of Turkey, Energy policy 35, 2, 1129-1146 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Haas, L. Schipper, Residential energy demand in OECD-countries and the role of irreversible efficiency improvements, Energy economics 20, 4, 421-442 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Balzamov, I.G. Akhmetova, E.Y. Balzamova, G.I. Oykina, V.V. Bronsrkaya, Options for organizing own sources of energy supply at the facilities of generating companies based on steam screw machines, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1399(5), 055018 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulachinskaya, I.G. Akhmetova, V.Y. Kulkova, S.B. Ilyashenko, The challenge of the energy sector of russia during the 2020 covid-19 pandemic through the example of the republic of tatarstan: Discussion on the change of open innovation in the energy sector, Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity 6(3), 60 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ketoeva, N. Soldatova, N. Rebrikova, and S. Ilyashenko, Russian Hydropower Sector and its Human Resources Under Digitization Conditions, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 497(1), 012121 (2019) doi:10.1088/1757-899X/497/1/012121 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.