E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- V. N. Makoveev, E. S. Gubanova, Management of innovative activity in the manufacturing industry: regional aspect, 166 (itsed RAS, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Borisov, O. V. Pochukaeva, Modernization of the manufacturing industry of the Russian Federation on the basis of sustainable development of domestic engineering, Problems of forecasting. – 2, 55-63 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Bortnik, G. I. Senchenya, N. N. Mikheeva et al., System of evaluation and monitoring of innovative development of regions of Russia, Innovations, 9, 48-61 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Volkova, E. I. Romanyuk, The level of development of the innovation system, and the specialization of regions of Russia, Questions of statistics, 9, 38-47 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Amosenok, V. A. Bazhanov, L. S. Veselaya, A.V. Sokolov, ed. by G. M. Mkrtchyan, V. A. Bazhanov, Mechanical engineering as a dominant in innovative processes, 156 (Publishing house of ieopp SB RAS, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- I. Novikova, I., Disproportions of innovative development of Federal districts, Economist, 12, 4652 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Mazilov, K. A. Gulin, Organizational and economic mechanism of industrial complex management as a tool for regional economic development, Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast, 3, 71-84 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Kuzmin, State scientific and technical policy and results of innovative activity in the region, Problems of territory development, 2, 146-158 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Zumkin, I. A. Kondakov, Scientific and technical potential of the region: assessment of the state and prospects of development, 205 (Vologda: ISERT RAS, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Mikhailovsky, E. P. Konyukhovsky, Assessment of factors of economic growth of the machine-building industry, Proceedings of the Ural state University of Economics, 18(1), 53-60 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- O. S. Mariev, I. V. Savin, Factors of innovative activity in Russian regions: modeling and empirical analysis, Economics of the region, 3, 235-245 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Naberezhnye Chelny, Econometric assessment of factors of innovative activity in Russian regions, Journal of economic theory, 1, 83-89 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Ilyin, E. S. Gubanova, K. A. Zumkin, I. A. Kondakov, G. V. Leonidova, S. V. Terebova, Trends and problems of regional development., Problems of formation of innovative economy, 2, 656 p. [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Terebova, E. S. Gubanova, Activation of the innovation process in the region, 179, (Vologda: vnkts tsemi RAS, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Shmatko, A. I. Gradoboev, Development of a system of quantitative characteristics of the degree of innovation of enterprises, Economics and entrepreneurship, 6, 460-464 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Moreno, R. Paci, S. Usei, Spatial spillovers and innovation activity in European regions, Working Paper CRENoS, 10 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- B. Tether, A. Tajar, The Organisational-Cooperation Mode of Innovation and its Prominence Amongst European Service Firms, Research Policy, 37(4), 720-739 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Ayvazyan, V. S. Mkhitaryan, Applied statistics. Fundamentals of econometrics. Vol. 1: probability Theory and applied statistics [Text]: textbook for universities: in 2 volumes, 656 (ISPR. M.: UNITY-DANA, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Eliseeva, Statistics. Workshop [Text]: textbook. the allowance for high schools, 483 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Khalafyan, Statistica 6. Statistical analysis of data [Text]: textbook. manual for universities, 528 (Binom-Press, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- I. Akhmetova, A. Tyfetylov, A. Tamakchi, O. Derevianko, Z. Syed, Improving the competitiveness of automobile engineering enterprises by advancement the internal control over its indicators, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology 9(13), 1865-1876 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Sivash, D. Ushakov, and M. Ermilova, Investment Process Resource Provision in the Agricultural Sector, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 272(3), 032118 (2019) doi:10.1088/1755-1315/272/3/032118 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.