E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- S.M. Hejazi, M. Sheikhzadeh, S.M. Abtahi, A. Zadhoush, A simple review of soil reinforcement by using natural and synthetic fibers, Constr. Build. Mater. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, C. Tang, D. Wang, X. Pei, B. Shi, Effect of discrete fibre reinforcement on soil tensile strength, J. Rock Mech. Geotech. Eng. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.C. Consoli, M.A. Arcari Bassani, L. Festugato, Effect of fiber-reinforcement on the strength of cemented soils, Geotext. Geomembranes (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Kagan, L.R. Mukhametova, A.Y. Velsovskij, A method for construction of an energy-efficient ice floating pier in the Arctic using hardened ice, E3S Web Conf. 178, 1064 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Kagan, V.A. Shorin, A.Y. Velsovskij, Effective Design Solutions in the Design of Shallow Foundations, IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., 463, 22073 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Skrzypczak, W. Radwański, T. Pytlowany, Durability vs technical-the usage properties of road pavements, E3S Web of Conferences (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ukolov, S. Shevchenko, D. Simonov, V. Trepalin, L. Yustikova, Joint devices for modular removable road pavement slabs made of polymer materials for agribusiness, E3S Web of Conferences (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Bezruk, I.L. Guryachkov, T.M. Lukanina, Reinforced soils. (Properties and application in road and airfield construction) Moscow Transp. 231 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Anon 2009 Soil strengthening technology “ANT” http://www.ant-rus.com [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Firoozi, C. Guney Olgun, A.A. Firoozi, M.S. Baghini, Fundamentals of soil stabilization, Int. J. Geo-Engineering (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Makusa, Soil stabilization methods and materials (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shorin, G.L. Kagan, Providing frost resistance of road structures (Vologda, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Kagan, Road permafrost and soil science. Methodical instructions for the implementation of laboratory work on road soil science for students of the specialty (Vologda: VoGTU, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Biryukov, V.D. Kazarnovsky, Y.L. Motylev, Methodical manual for the determination of physical and mechanical characteristics of soil (Moscow: Nedra, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- Anon 1995 The Russian State Standard GOST 23558-94. Crushed stone-gravel-sand mixtures and soils treated with inorganic binders for road and airfield construction [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Kagan, V.A. Shorin, A.Y. Velsovskij, To the question of improvement the normative methodology for calculating the frost resistance of a road structure, E3S Web Conf. 161, 1038 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vel’sovskij, B. Karpov, E. Smirnova, Development of a new method for checking frost heave in roads Proc. Inst. Civ. Eng. Civ. Eng., 168 49–54 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.