E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- A. Chusov, V. Maslikov, D. Molodtsov, O. Manukhina, Determination of Environmental Impact Factors of Flood Control Hydrosystems with Temporarily Filled Self-regulating Reservoirs, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 692, 1046-1054 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shishkin, A. Chusov, M. Epifanova, D. Silka, Functional Model That Evaluates the Impact of Hydrotechnical Works and Facilities on a Water Object, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 692, 921-935 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chusov, I. Shishkin, A. Epifanov, I. Kochetkov, Development of the open drainage network of St. Petersburg suburbs on the basis of GIS technologies, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 90, 1, 012232 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kh.V. Il’ina, N.M. Gavrilova, E.A. Bondarenko, M.Ju. Andrianova, A.N. Chusov, Expresstechniques in study of polluted suburban streams, Magazine of Civil Engineering 76, 8, 241-254 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Bondarenko, Kh.V. Ilìna, M.Ju. Andrianova, A.N. Chusov, Main inorganic ions and electric conductivity of polluted urban streams, Magazine of Civil Engineering 68, 8, 37-44 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Andrianova, K.V. Vorobjev, J.A. Lednova, A.N. Chusov, A short-term model experiment of organic pollutants treatment with aquatic macrophytes in industrial and municipal waste waters, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 587-589, 653-656 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Andrianova, E.A. Bondarenko, E.O. Krotova, A.N. Chusov, Comparison of chemical and optical parameters in monitoring of urban river Okhta, EESMS 2015 – 2015 IEEE Workshop on Environmental, Energy and Structural Monitoring Systems, Proceedings 13 October 2015, 6923291, 198-202 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Kondrashkova, I.A. Shishkin, Method of regulation taking into account environmental risk criteria, Sat. Organization of environmental protection, improving the efficiency of environmental management and environmental safety, Saint Petersburg, 245-250 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Epifanov, I.A. Shishkin, E.V. Vasukova, A.I. Shishkin, Basin standardization of technogenic load by methods of imitative modelling, Italian Russian institute of education and ecological researches, 3 rd. Simposium «Quality and Management of Water Resources, Saint Petersburg, 99-107 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Arefiev, V.P. Breusov, G.K. Osipov, Fundamentals of the formation of natural-ecological systems, Theory and practice (Saint Petersburg, Polytechnic Publishing House University, 2016) 432 [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Arefiev, V.L. Badenko, N.K. Latyshev, Geoecological approaches to the development of information and analytical systems for irrigation and drainage construction and environmental engineering, Scientific and technical statements of SPbSPU 4, 205-211 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dmitriev, G.T. Frumin, Environmental regulation and sustainability of natural systems (Saint Petersburg, Nauka, 2017) 294 [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Shishkin, Presentation of the system of engineering protection of the territory from flooding in GIS for the purpose of automating the assessment of their condition, ISTC Science-intensive and innovative technologies in solving the problems of forecasting and preventing emergencies and their consequences, Saint Petersburg, 47-52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Fedorov, Ecological foundations of management of natural and technical systems (Saint Petersburg, Publishing House of the Polytechnic University, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Alekseev, Information measuring systems. Comprehensive assessment of the state of objects in the natural environment on the basis of GIS technologies, Bulletin of Education and Science Development of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences 5, 3, 230-240 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Alekseev, N.V. Orlova, IIS for monitoring the state of natural objects, Ensuring the uniformity of measurements in obtaining estimates based on control measurements: Devices 2, 19-28 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shishkin, Environmental quality management using geographic information systems (Saint Petersburg, Publishing House of the Polytechnic University, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.