E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- B.S. Rastorguev., V.S. Dahi. Limit-state calculation of reinforced concrete structures with the use of probabilistic method. Ind. and Civ. Eng., 7 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Al-Ansari. Reliability and flexural behavior of triangular and T-reinforced concrete beams. Int. jour. of Adv. Struct. Eng., 7 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Mohammad, J. Fadaee. Probabilistic assessment of torsion in concrete beams externally strengthened with CFRP composites. Mat. and Struct., 47 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Eom, W.S. Jang, K. Sang-chul. Managing concrete crack information through correction of the slab rebar arrangement based on Six Sigma. KSCE Jour. of Civ Eng., 19 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Chien-Kuo, F.C. Tu, C.Y. Fan. Risk assessment of environmental corrosion for reinforcing steel bars embedded in concrete in Taiwan. Natu. Haz., 75 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Hughi, H. Marzouk. Crack width monitoring system for reinforced concrete beams using piezoceramic sensors. Jour. of Civ.Struc. Heal. Monit., 5 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Torres, C. Andrade. Influence of Crack Width on Long Term Degradation of Concrete Structures. Durab. of Reinf. Conc. from Comp. to Prot. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Sharvil, N. Nikil, G. Shiddhartha. Reliability of a corroded RC beam based on Bayesian updating of the corrosion model. Eng. Struct., 126 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Shahnewaz, R. Machial, A. Shahria A. Optimized shear design equation for slender concrete beams reinforced with FRP bars and stirrups using Genetic Algorithm and reliability analysis. Eng. Struct., 107 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Xiea, Y. Wanga., R. Zoub. Reliability analysis of RC T-beam highway bridges in China based on a virtual bridge dataset. Eng. Struct., 104 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Bigaud, O. Ali. Time-variant flexural reliability of RC beams with externally bonded CFRP under combined fatigue-corrosion actions. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 131 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Karpenko, B.S. Sokolov, O.V. Radaykin. To assess the strength, the stiffness, the formation of cracks and their disclosure in the zone of pure bending of the reinforced concrete beams with the application of a nonlinear deformation model. News of High. Educ. Inst. Constr., 7 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Dubois, H. Prade. Possibility Theory, Probability Theory and Multiple-valued Logics: A Clarification. Ann. of Math. and Arti. Intell., 32 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zadeh. Fuzzy sets. Inf. and Cont., 3 (1965). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.