E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- A. Few, Thunder, Scientific American 223, 1, 8 (July 1975) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Skripko, The results of studies of lightning protection means with the development of recommendations for reducing the impact of lightning manifestations on buildings, Systems for ensuring technosphere safety: materials of the III All-Russia, scientific conference and schools for young scientists, Taganrog (Taganrog, SFedU, 1415 October 2016) 25-27 [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Skripko, V.V. Kobyak, Development of a lightning rod with fixed parameters of the axis of the protection zone, Problems of Technosphere Safety – 2015: Materials of the 4th Intern. scientific-practical conf. young scientists and specialists (Moscow, Academy of State Fire Service EMERCOM of Russia, 7-8 April 2015) 231-232 [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Adzhiev, A.A. Adzhieva, JL.V. Dumaeva, Determination of dynamic characteristics of lightning discharge currents, News of higher institutions, North Caucasian region, Natural sciences 6, 166, 27-30 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Adzhiev, A.A. Adzhieva, L.V. Dumaeva, Dynamic characteristics of lightning discharge currents, Reports of the Adyg (Circassian) International Academy of Sciences 14, 3, 65 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Malinga, G.A. Malinga, J.M. Niedzweck, Nearshore regional behavior of lightning interaction with wind turbines, Journal of Ocean Engineering and Scienc 1, 1, 66-76 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Saini, D.S. Saini, D. Karmakar, S. RayChaudhuri, A review of stress concentration factors in tubular and non-tubular joints for design of offshore installations, Journal of Ocean Engineering and Scienc 1, 3, 186-202 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sisodiya, A. Sisodiya, S. Pattnaik, H. Baisya, G.S. Bhat, A.G. Turner, Simulation of locationspecific severe thunderstorm events using high resolution land data assimilation, Dynamics of Atmospheres and Oceans 87, 101098 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gharaylou, M. M. Farahani, A. Mahmoudian, M. Hosseini, Prediction of lightning activity using WRF-ELEC model: Impact of initial and boundary conditions, Journal of Atmospheric and SolarTerrestrial Physics 210, 105438 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Huang, W. Kong, J. Yang, Q. Zhang, N. Yao, B. Dai, J. Gu, Distinguishing different lightning events based on wavelet packet transform of magnetic field signals, Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics 211, 105477 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Chatterjee, S. Das, On the association between lightning and precipitation microphysics, Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics 207, 105350 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Shmatov, K.D. Stephan, Advances in ball lightning research, Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics 195, 105115 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Motta, A. Montenegro, M. Gattass, D. Roehl, A 3D sketch-based formulation to model salt bodies from seismic data, Computers & Geosciences 142, 104457 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Turgut, L. Jason, L. Davenne, Structural-scale modeling of the active confinement effect in the steel-concrete bond for reinforced concrete structures, Finite Elements in Analysis and Design 172, 103386 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhao, C.-M. Fan, F. Wang, W. Qu, Topology optimization of steady-state heat conduction structures using meshless generalized finite difference method, Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements 119, 13-24 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Menshykov, M.V. Menshykova, I.A. Guz, Effects of crack closure and friction for linear crack under normal impact, Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements 115, 1-9 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.