E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- G.G. Sokolovsky, AC electric drives with frequency control (Moscow, Academy, 2006) 272 [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, Systems of an adjustable asynchronous electric drive for hoisting and transport mechanisms: monograph (Lipetsk, LSTU, 2005) 112 [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Gracheva, N.V Chernova, A.I. Fedotov, E.A. Fedotov, Local Fourier transformation application for mathematic modeling of synchronous machine valve actuator, Journal of engineering and applied sciences 11, special issue 1, 2939-2945 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Maihöfner, I. Talavera, J. Hanson, C. Bott, Vertical reactive power flexibility through distributed energy resources for a reactive energy management, 11th IEEE Int. Conf. on Compatibility Power Electronics and Power Engineering, 100-105 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, V.N. Voyekov, A vector control system of the valve electric drive on the basis of the independent inverter of tension with relay regulation of entrance current of the inverter and phase currents of the stator, Messenger YUURGU, Power series 17, 2, 48-57 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Anuchin, Control systems of electric drives: textbook for higher education institutions (Moscow, MEI publishing house, 2015) 373 [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, A.M. Bashlykov, O.V. Meshcheryakova, System of scalar frequency control of synchronized asynchronous machine with power supply of stator and rotor windings from autonomous current inverter (HTCS’2012: materials of International scientific and technical conference, Stary Oskol TNT, 2012) 50 [Google Scholar]
- V. Mesheryakov, V. Voekov, V. Ivashkin, S. Valtchev, Designing the universal vector control system with relay current regulator principle for general purpose industrial AC motor drive control, 2016 IEEE International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (PEMC), Varna, Bulgaria (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, D.S. Sibirtsev, Frequency asynchronous electric drive with correction of phase shift between moment-forming vectors, Control systems and information technologies 2, 68, 48-57 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Gracheva, O.V. Naumov, Estimation of Power Losses in Electric Devices of the Electrotechnical Complex – International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, P.N. Solomatin, Synchronized asynchronous electric drive with frequency control, News of HEIs, Electromechanics, 2, 51-57 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, V.V. Danilov, O.V. Meshcheryakova, D.V. Lastochkin, Patent for utility model RU, 180843, Device for control of asynchronous motor with phase rotor, publ. 03.07.2018, Byul. 19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Rehman, L. Xu, Alternative energy vehicles drive system: Control, flux and torque estimation, and efficiency optimization, IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol, 60, 3625-3634 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, V.N. Voekov, I.V. Golovachev, Vector control system of PMSM based on self-commutated voltage inverter with relay controlled IGBT switch in DC link, 17th International Ural Conference on AC Electric Drives (ACED) – Ekaterinburg, Russia (26-30 March 2018) DOI: 10.1109/ACED.2018.8341703 [Google Scholar]
- A. Pugachev, Efficiency increasing of induction motor scalar control systems, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEM), Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 1-5 (16-19 May 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, V.V. Danilov, Sh.R. Khasanov, S. Valtchev, Minimization of the stator current in induction motor with defined load on the shaft by maintaining optimum absolute slip, Kazan, SES 2019, E3S Web of Conferences, 01036 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Gracheva, O.V. Fedorov, Forecasting Reliability Electrotechnical Complexes of In-Plant Electric Power Supply Taking into Account LowVoltage Electrical Apparatuses, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), 5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Abakumov, D.G. Randin, Research of DualMass Oscillation System with Linear Motor, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEM), Sochi, Russia, 1-5 (25-27 March 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, D.V. Lastochkin, Z.M. Shakurova, S. Valtchev, Energy saving system of cascade variable frequency induction electric drive, SES 2019, Kazan, E3S Web of Conferences, 01037 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Gracheva, A.N. Alimova, Calculating Probability of Faultless work of Shop Nets with the Help of Coefficients of Ratio, International Russian Automation Conference (RusAutoCon), 3-6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Herman-Galkin, Virtual laboratories of semiconductor systems in the environment of Matlab-Simulink: textbook (Saint-Petersburg, Lan publishing house, 2013) 448 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.