E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- A. Zuser, H. Rechberger, Considerations of resource availability in technology development strategies: The case study of photovoltaics, Resources, Conservation and Recycling 56, 1, 5665 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Keiichi Komoto, Jin-Seok Lee, End-of-Life Management of Photovoltaic Panels: Trends in PV Module Recycling Technologies, IEA PVPS Task12, Subtask 1, Recycling, Report IEA-PVPS T12-10 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yan Xu, Jinhui Li, Quanyin Tan, Anesia Lauren Peters, Congren Yang, Global status of recycling waste solar panels: a review, Waste Management 75, 450-458 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Choi, V. Fthenakis, Environ. Design and optimization of photovoltaics recycling infrastructure, Sci. Technology 44, 22, 8678-8683 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Study on photovoltaic panels supplementing the impact assessment for recast of the WEEE directive, Bio intelligence service, Final report (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Min Yao, Dongyue Wang, and Min Zhao, Element Analysis Based on Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence, Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, 290593, 1-7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Alov, Total reflection X-ray fluorescence analysis: Physical foundations and analytical application (A review), Inorg Mater 47, 1487-1499 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Semenova, I. Vezhenkova, M. Stepanova, T. Kustov, Determination of the degree of toxicity of EVA and Tedlar polymers during the disposal of components of crystalline solar panels, E3S Web of Conferences 161, 01085 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Tihanovskay, Y.V. Mashihina, Biological environmental control (VoGU, Vologda, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Chesnokova, N.V. Chugai, Biological methods of estimating quality of environmental objects (Publishing House Vladim. state University, Vladimir, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Gelashvili, V.S. Bezel, M.E. Bezrukov, E.B. Romanova, A.A. Silkin, A.A. Nizhnygorodzev, Principles and methods of environmental toxicology (Publishing House of Nizhny Novgorod State University, Nizhny Novgorod, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Bubnov, S.A. Buymova, A.A. Gushchin, T.V. Izvekova, Biotest analysis – an integrated method for assessing the quality of environmental objects (GOU VPO Ivan. state chemical technol. un-t, Ivanovo, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Izmailova, O.A. Lyashenko, I.V. Antonov, Biotesting and bioindication of the state of water bodies (SPbGTURP, St. Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Qualitative Analysis Guide by Company «NPO» SPECTRON (2017) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 17.4.1.02-83 Nature Conservation (SSOP), Soils, Chemical classification for pollution control (2008) [Google Scholar]
- ERD F 16.3.16-10, The methodology for determining the toxicity of production and consumption waste by the express method using the Biotester series device (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Russian National Standard, Water, Determination of toxicity by survival of freshwater ciliates Paramecium caudatum Ehrenberg, 57166-2016 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the application of bioassay methods to assess the quality of water in drinking water supply systems, MR No. TsOS PV R 005-95 [Google Scholar]
- ERD F 16.3.12-07, The methodology for determining the toxicity of ash and slag waste by biotesting based on the survival of paramecium and ceriodaphnia, Federal number FR.1.39.2007.04104, soil science faculty of Moscow State University and OJSC All-Russian Thermotechnical Institute [Google Scholar]
- ERD F 14.1:2:3.13-06, ERD F 16.1:2.3:3.10-06, Methodology for determining the toxicity of wastes, soils, sewage, surface and groundwater sediments by biotesting using equidimensional ciliates Paramecium caudatum Erenberg, Federal number FR.1.39.2006.02506, LETAP, Moscow State University [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.