E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- Global catalog of data on heat flow [Electronic resource]: the database contains information on Solid Earth Physics entering the World Data Center on Solid Earth Physics. Electron. Dan M., . -Access Mode: http://www.wdcb.ru/sep/heat_flow/hf_cat_gl.ru.html -Title. from the screen. (the date of circulation is 09.12.2018) [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Vasiliev, Heat supply of buildings and structures using low-grade thermal energy of the surface layers of the earth, Dis. Dr. those. Sciences. Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.Y. Saprykina, P.V. Yakovlev, Simulation of soil temperature field during long-term operation of lowpotential geothermal wells, Sixth International Scientific Forum of Young Scientists, Students and Schoolchildren “The Potential of Intellectually Gifted Youth to the Development of Science and Education” (April 25-28, 2017, Astrakhan./ Astrakhan: GAOU JSC AGASU [in Russian] (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Boguslavsky, V.V. Fitzak, Technology and Economics of Development of Near-Surface Geothermal Resources, St. Petersburg: Journal of mining institute, 224 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Cui, X. Cui, Y. Li, Z. Man Fang, Heat-recovery analysis of pile of heat-exothers with spiral coils, Applied Energy, 88, 4113–4119 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Al-Ajmi, The cooling potential of earth–air heat exchangers for domestic buildings in a desert climate, Building and Environment, 41, 235–244 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Changsheng, Numerical methods for temperature field about random heat source model of ground source heat pump, American Journal of Industrial Engineering, 1(2), 20–27 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. Cui, Heat transfer analysis of pile geothermal heat exchangers with spiral coils, Applied Energy, 88, 4113–4119 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Lamarche, Analytical g-function for inclined boreholes in ground-source heat pump systems, Geothermics, 40, 241–249 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Nordell, Large-scale utilization of renewable energy requires energy storage, International Conference for Renewable Energies and Sustainable Development. Université Abou Bekr (2007). [Google Scholar]
- O. Ozgener, Modelling and performance evaluation of ground source (geothermal) heat pump systems, Energy and Buildings, 39, 66–75 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sadiq Zarrouk Katie McLean, Geothermal Well Test Analysis, 336 (Academic Press, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ronald DiPippo, Geothermal Power Plants, 624 (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- Ron DiPippo, Geothermal Power Generation, 854 (Woodhead Publishing, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Shoedarto, Specifying recharge zones and mechanisms of the transitional geothermal field through hydrogen and oxygen isotope analyses with consideration of water-rock interaction, Geothermics, 86, 101797 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, Kun, Performance assessment and technoeconomic optimization of ground source heat pump for residential heating and cooling: A case study of Nanjing, China, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, 40, 100782 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Xiling, Experimental study on the effect of strain rate on rock acoustic emission characteristics, International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 133, 104420 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Yu. Saprykina, Investigation of the formation of the temperature field of soil during the operation geothermal heat pumps under the influence of groundwaters, Russian Journal of Building Construction and Architecture, 4(36), 58–69 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N. Yu. Saprykina, Investigation of the Influence of the Modes of the Operation of a Geothermal Well with the Systems of Heat Supply and Air Conditioning in Combination with a Thermal Pump on the Temperature of a Soil Layer, Russian Journal of Building Construction and Architecture, 1(41), 38–50 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.