E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- S. Samadi, A.P. Rad, F.M. Kazemi, H. Jafarian, Journal of Transportation Technologies 2 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Lapidus, L.V. Lapidus, The Railway Economics magazine 10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hanson, G. Giuliano (ed.), The geography of urban transportation, Guilford Press (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Behrendsa, Transportation Research Procedia 12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bozzo, A. Conca, F. Marangon, Transportation Research Procedia 3 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Lee, Urbanisation proceeding on unprecedented scale, World Cities Summit, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pelletier, O. Jabali, G. Laporte, Goods distribution with electric vehicles: Review and research perspectives, Montrál, Canada, 2014: Technical Report CIRRELT-2014-44, CIRRELT (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Barceló, Fundamentals of traffic simulation (New York, Springer, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Taniguchi, R.G. Thompson, T. Yamada, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 125 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Al-Nasser, H. Rowaihy, IEEE Symposium on Computers & Informatics (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Yousef, M.N. Al-Karaki, A.M. Shatnawi, J. Inf. Sci. Eng. 26, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Pittsburgh cuts travel time by 25% with smart traffic lights [Electronic resource], Apolitical (14 August 2017) Available at: https://apolitical.co/en/solution_article/pittsburghcuts-travel-time-25-smart-traffic-lights [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.