E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- X. Lai, H. Xu, P. Shan, Y. Kang, Z. Wang, X. Wu, Research on mechanism and control of floor heave of mining-influenced roadway in top coal caving working face, Energies 13 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Strelnikov, O. Khalimov, Experience in designing and operating the buildings located on subsiding and heaving soils of the Minusinsk Hollows, E3S Web of Conferences (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Cherednichenko, P. Oleinik, Methods of erection of high-rise buildings, E3S Web of Conferences (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Puppala, R. Kadam, R.S. Madhyannapu, L.R. Hoyos, Small-strain shear moduli of chemically stabilized sulfate-bearing cohesive soils, J. Geotech. Geoenvironmental Eng. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I. Fomenko, D. Shubina, D. Gorobtsov, O. Sirotkina O, Thawing of permafrost soils under the water intake facility (the Taas-Yurekh river, Yakutia, Russia), E3S Web Conf., 140 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chernyy, M. Järn, K. Shimizu, A. Swerin, S.U. Pedersen, K. Daasbjerg, L. Makkonen, P. Claesson, J. Iruthayaraj, Superhydrophilic polyelectrolyte brush layers with imparted anti-icing properties: Effect of counter ions ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Ukhov, On artificial salinization of loamy soils for construction in winter News High. Educ. institutions. Constr., 1, 1 (1959) [Google Scholar]
- Anon 2011 The Russian state Standard GOST 25100-2011. Soils. Classification. Introduced 07/01/11 (Moscow) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Kagan, V.A. Shorin, A.Y. Velsovskij, Effective Design Solutions in the Design of Shallow Foundations, IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., 463, 22073 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Kagan, V.A. Shorin, A.Y. Velsovskij, To the question of improvement the normative methodology for calculating the frost resistance of a road structure, E3S Web Conf., 161, 1038 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vel’sovskij, B. Karpov, E. Smirnova, Development of a new method for checking frost heave in roads Proc. Inst. Civ. Eng. Civ. Eng., 168, 49–54 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shorin, G. Kagan, A.Y. Velesovskii, A new diagnostic instrument and method for stabilization of heaving soil in the beds of structures, Soil Mech. Found. Eng., 45, 144–147 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shorin, G.L. Kagan, A.Y. Vel’sovskii, Reliability of indirect methods for evaluation of the heaving properties of soils, Soil Mech. Found. Eng., 49, 111–114 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Kagan, L.R. Mukhametova, A. Y. Velsovskij, A method for construction of an energy-efficient ice floating pier in the Arctic using hardened ice, E3S Web Conf., 178, 1064 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shorin, G.L. Kagan, A.Y. Velsovsky, Patent RU 2319145 C1 IPC G01N33/38. Autonomous device for testing soil for frost heaving. Published 10.03.2008 bull. 7 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mazhitov, M. Ermilova, E. Altukhova, T. Maksimova, and O. Zhdanova, Development of Technologies and Processes in Environmental Management, E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04045 (2019). doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913504045. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Bazarnova, N. A. Politayeva, and S. G. Bozhuk, Innovative Technologies Secondary use of Processed Active Source, Proceedings of the 2017 International Conference “Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies”, IT and QM and IS 2017, 8085865, 471-476 (2017). doi:10.1109/ITMQIS.2017.8085865 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.