E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- N.A. Zhuravleva, I.M. Gulyi I.M, M. Polyanichko, Mathematical description and modelling of transportation of cargoes on the base digital railway, Environment Technology Resources Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference 2, 175 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Zhuravleva, V.M. Shavshukov, The analysis of digital investment market and assessment of prospects for their use in the development of marine intelligent technologies, Marine Intellectual technologies, 4-2(46), 161-167 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Zhuravleva, A. Siekelova, K.F. Michalikova, Industrial Artificial Intelligence, Business Process Optimization, and Big Data-driven DecisionMaking Processes in Cyber-Physical System-based Smart Factories, Addleton Academic Publishers. Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics 8(2), 28-34 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lyakina, W. Heaphy, V. Konecny, T. Kliestik, Algorithmic governance and technological guidance of connected and autonomous vehicle use: Regulatory policies, traffic liability rules, and ethical dilemmas, Contemporary Readings in Law and Social Justice, 11(2), 15-21 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Time to trust. Trillions of dollars worth of reasons to look at blockchain in a new way: a study by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) (2020) 23 p. [Network source]. URL: https://pwc.ru. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.