E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- S.N. Sidorov, Active converters of direct type on diode-transistor modules, Electrical Motorering 4 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ganiev, Reversible frequency converters in the composition of multimotor electric drives, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 643, International Scientific Electric Power Conference, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 643, 012068 (23-24 May 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Valdez-Resendiz, J.C. Mayo-Maldonado, A. Llamas-Terres, J.C. Rosas-Caro, Quadratic boost converter based on stackable switching stage, IET Power Electronics 11, 8 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ganiev, Cordline multi-motor electric drive with energy recovery, E3S Web of Conferences 178, 9 July 2020, High Speed Turbomachines and Electrical Drives Conference, HSTED 2020, Prague, Czech Republic, 162052, 01023 (14-15 May 2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Anish, A. Gopinath, G. Shiny, M.R. Baiju, A direct method for generating optimum sequence of switching vectors for multilevel inverters, EPE Journal, European Power Electronics and Drives Journal 24, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Sidorov, Control algorithms of two-operation valves in transducers with direct connection, Electrical Motorering 5 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rehaoulia, H. Rehaoulia, F. Fnaiech, Output voltage quality analysis of three-phase multilevel inverters, Electrical Motorering (Archiv für Elektrotechnik) 100, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dendouga, R. Abdessemed, M.L. Bendaas, Active and reactive powers control of a doubly-fed induction generator fed by matrix converter, EPE Journal (European Power Electronics and Drives Journal) 19, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zambou, R. Nuessl, F.M. Azeutsap, S.S. Zekeng, J.M. Ndjaka, B. Magunje, S.D. Walton, E.O. Jonah, M. Harting, D.T. Britton, Switching alternating current (ac) using a fully screen-printed current-driven transistor, IET Power Electronics 11, 1 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Ganiev, N.I. Gorbachevsky, V.N. Dmitriev, S.N. Sidorov, Russian patent no. 2444834, Method for controlling a two-link frequency Converter, Publ. IN BI 5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Ganiev, S.N. Sidorov, Russian patent no. 2461115, Two-link frequency Converter with lockable valves, Publ. IN BI 5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Airabella, G.G. Oggier, L.E. Piris-Botalla, G.O. García, C.A. Falco, C. Ramos, A. Martins, A. Carvalho, Semi-conductors faults analysis in dual active bridge dc-dc converter, Active filtering of dfig stator and rotor current harmonics caused by distorted stator voltages, European Power Electronicsand Drives Journal 21, 1, 43-54 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Al-Sheakh Ameen, A.A. Naassani, R.M. Kennel, Design of a digital system dedicated for electrical drive applications, EPE Journal (European Power Electronics and Drives Journal) 20, 4 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cacciato, A. Consoli, G. Scarcella, G. Scelba, Indirect maximum torque per ampere control of induction motor drives, EPE Journal (European Power Electronics and Drives Journal) 18, 4, 34-41 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Záskalický, Mathematical model of a five-phase voltage-source pwm-controlled inverter, Electrical Motorering (Archiv für Elektrotechnik) 99, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bernacki, Z. Rymarski, Electromagnetic compatibility of impedance source inverters, Elektronika ir Elektrotechnika 23, 3 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Joksimovic, A. Binder, Additional no-load losses in inverter-fed high-speed cage induction motors, Electrical Motorering (Archiv für Elektrotechnik) 86, 2 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. Prabaharan, K. Palanisamy, Analysis of cascaded h-bridge multilevel inverter configuration with double level circuit, IET Power Electronics 10, 9 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Nagy, J. Hamar, B. Buti, Dual channel resonant dc-dc converter family, EPE Journal (European Power Electronics and Drives Journal) 17, 3 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Sidorov, R.N. Ganiev, System of frequencycurrent control of an electric drive based on lockable valves, Drive technology 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.