E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- GOST R 54096-2010, Resource saving, Waste treatment, The relationship between the requirements of the Federal waste classification catalog and the all-Russian product classifier (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Trofimov (ed.), Federal classification waste catalogue, approved by order MNR of Russia from 02.12.2002, 786 registered by the Ministry of justice of Russia 09.01.2003, 4107.6. Soil (Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Epifancev, D. Hvan, G. Morokina, I. Baranov, Development of software platform for collection and exchange of data in the field of waste management, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering International Workshop Advanced Technologies in Material Science, Mechanical and Automation Engineering – MIP: Engineering – 2019, Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall of the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations, 65-70 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Katuntsov, J. Kultan, A.B. Makhovikov, Application of electronic learning tools for training of specialists in the field of information technologies for enterprises of mineral resources sector, Journal of Mining Institute 226, 503-508 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kretschmann, M. Plien, Nguyen ThiHoai Nga, M. Rudakov, Effective capacity building by empowerment teaching in the field of occupational safety and health management in mining, Journal of Mining Institute 242, 248-256 (2020) DOI: 10.31897/PMI.2020.2.248 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Chemezov, Industrial safety principles in coal mining. Journal of Mining Institute 240, 649-653 (2019) DOI: 10.31897/PMI.2019.6.649 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Electronic resource, Timeline 10.09.2020 Available at: https://zen.yandex.ru/media/okstanok/podborkapoleznyh-mobilnyh-prilojenii-dlia-osoznannogopotrebleniia-i-pererabotki-chast-15f27cf80289a6f736a892204 [Google Scholar]
- The 2018 Top Programming Languages, IEEE Spectrum: Technology, Engineering, and Science News, Timeline 10.09.2020 [Google Scholar]
- TIOBE Index | TIOBE – The Software Quality Company [Electronic resource], Timeline 12.08.2020 Available at: www.tiobe.com [Google Scholar]
- Buyya, Object-oriented Programming with Java: Essentials and Applications (Tata McGraw-Hill Education, 2009) 678 ISBN: 9780070669086. [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Vartapetov, Ecological ornithology: textbook, manual for undergraduate and graduate programs (Moscow, Yurayt Publishing House, 2019) 170 [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Gurova, L.V. Nazarenko, Ecology and rational nature management: textbook and workshop for academic bachelor’s degree, 3rd ed., Rev. and add. (Moscow, Yurayt Publishing House, 2019) 188 [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Mitina, B.M. Malashenkov, V.I. DanilovDanilyan (ed.), Ecology: textbook and workshop for academic bachelor’s degree (Moscow, Yurayt Publishing House, 2019) 363 [Google Scholar]
- O.Z. Eremchenko, Teaching about the biosphere: textbook. manual for academic bachelor’s degree, 3rd ed., Rev. and add. (Moscow, Yurayt Publishing House, 2017) 236 [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Zhirov, V.V. Dmitriev, A.N. Lastochkin, Applied ecology, In 2 volumes, Volume 2: textbook for academic undergraduate studies, 2nd ed., Rev. and add. (Moscow, Yurayt Publishing House, 2019) 311 [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Bazarnova, N. A. Politayeva, and S. G. Bozhuk, Innovative Technologies Secondary use of Processed Active Source, Proceedings of the 2017 International Conference “Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies”, IT and QM and IS 2017, 8085865, 471-476 (2017). doi:10.1109/ITMQIS.2017.8085865 [Google Scholar]
- O. Sivash, D. Ushakov, and M. Ermilova, Investment Process Resource Provision in the Agricultural Sector, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 272(3), 032118 (2019) doi:10.1088/1755-1315/272/3/032118 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.