E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- L.Ya. Strizhak, N.I. Sadovsky, I.P. Suslina, Investigation of low-flow centrifugal stages on a closed circuit stand, 13.4, 254, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.Ya. Strizhak, I.P. Suslina, Investigation of vaneless diffusers, 9, 149, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Korshunov, L. Ya. Strizhak, Analysis of the impact of the geometric characteristics of the return channel on its efficiency, 13.6, 278, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Boldyrev, Y., Rubtsov, A., Kozhukhov, Y., Lebedev, A., Cheglakov, I., Danilishin, A. Simulation of unsteady processes in turbomachines based on nonlinear harmonic NLH-method with the use of supercomputers. CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 1482, Pages 273-279. 1st Russian Conference on Supercomputing Days 2015, RuSCDays 2015; Moscow; Russian Federation; 28 September 2015, 29 September 2015 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Neverov, Y.V. Kozhukhov, A.M. Yablokov, A.M. Lebedev, A.A. The experience in application of methods of computational fluid dynamics in correction of the designed flow path of a two-stage compressor, AIP Conference Proceedings, 2007, 30048 (2018). DOI: 10.1063/1.5051909 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Le Sausse, P. Fabrie, D. Arnou D, F. Clunet, CFD comparison with centrifugal compressor measurements on a wide operating range, EPJ Web of Conferences, 45, 01059 (2013) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Sundström, B. Kerres, S. Sanz, M. Mihăescu, On the Assessment of Centrifugal Compressor Performance Parameters by Theoretical and Computational Models. Volume 2C: Turbomachinery (2017). doi:10.1115/gt2017-65230 [Google Scholar]
- A. Aksenov, Y. Kozhukhov, M. Sokolov, A. Simonov, Analysis and modernization of real gas thermodynamic calculation for turbocompressors and detander units, MATEC Web of Conferences, 245, (2018), DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201824509005 [Google Scholar]
- Juan Sebastian Lopez-Echeverrya, Simon ReifAchermana, Eduard Araujo-Lopez. Peng-Robinson equation of state: 40 years through cubics. Fluid Phase Equilibria (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Lüdtke, Process centrifugal compressors: basics, function, operation, design, application, (Springer Science & Business Media, 2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Ivanov, Y.V. Kozhukhov, A.M. Danilishin, Calculation of the impellers head characteristics of the low-flow centrifugal compressor stages based on quasi-three-dimensional inviscid and viscous methods, AIP Conference Proceedings, 2141, 30064 (2019). DOI:10.1063/1.5122114. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Yablokov, I. Yanin, N. Sadovskyi, Y. Kozhukhov, M.H. Nguyen, Numerical characteristics of a centrifugal compressor with a low flow coefficient, E3S Web of Conferences, 140, № 6010 (2019). DOI:10.1051/e3sconf/201914006010 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ivanov, Y. Kozhukhov, M.H. Nguyen, Head Math Model for the Low-Flow Impellers of the Centrifugal Compressors, E3S Web of Conferences, 140, 6008 (2019). DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201914006008 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Kiryll Kabalyk, Władysław Kryłłowicz. Numerical modeling of the performance of a centrifugal compressor impeller with low inlet flow coefficient. ISSN 0079-3205 Transactions IFFM 131, 97–109 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Xi, Z. Wang, X. Li, S. Wang, Aerodynamic Design and Experimental Validation of Centrifugal Compressor Impellers With Small Flow Rate. Volume 7: Turbomachinery, Parts A and B (2009). doi:10.1115/gt2009-59785 [Google Scholar]
- Yongsheng Wang, Feng Lin, Chaoqun Nie, Abraham Engeda. Design and Performance Evaluation of a Very Low Flow Coefficient Centrifugal Compressor. International Journal of Rotating Machinery, 2013, Article ID 293486, 12 pages, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1155/2013/293486 [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Sadovsky, Increasing the efficiency of low-flow stages of high and ultra-high pressure centrifugal compressors based on the study of the influence of the Reynolds number and roughness on working processes, PhD thesis (1994) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Hamburger, Numerical modeling of viscous gas flow in a centrifugal compressor stage: methodology and results, PhD thesis (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.