E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 February 2021|
- Etzioni, Socioeconomics: further steps, Per. M. S. Dobryakova, Economic sociology, 3, 1, 65-71 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Etzioni, Howard a New Socio-Economic Paradigm, Socio-Economic Review, 1, 105-118, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Alekseev Cost contradiction of entrepreneurship: system and value-motivational foundations of resolution and creation, European Social Science Journal, 3, 7-12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Inshakov, D. P. Frolov Economic space and spatial economy, ENSR, 4, 31, 58-70 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Lepeshinsky, Moderating effects of social support in conditions of relative group isolation, Social psychology and society, 3, 54-64 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chertovikov Stressful factors in isolation, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 60, 1, 485-489 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Chirkin About the socio-economic paradigm (models) The Constitution of Russia in 1993, The Constitutional and municipal law, 12, 27-32 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Pronyaeva Managerial accounting and innovation and investment policy in the agroindustrial complex, Economic analysis: theory and practice, 19 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- On the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation until 2020, (Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 12.05.2009 N 537) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kant, Criticism of Pure Reason, Simferopol: “Renome”, 528 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- The doctrine of Food Security. Approved by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation, (120 of January 30, 2010) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Melnikova, A.V. Shokhnekh, Forming the Policy of Insurance of Innovative and Investment Activities of Agricultural Organizations as a Concept-Strategy of Provision of Economic and Food Security, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 87, 809–816 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Melnikova, E.A. Posnaya, B.A. Bukach, A.V. Shokhnekh, S.V. Tarasenko, Defining Key Determinants of the Strategic Economic Security of the Agro-Industrial Complex in Terms of Stabilizing Political Course, E3S Web of Conferences, 161, 01105 (2020) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- H. Abu Ezza, A.V. Shokhnekh, V.S. Teklanika, N.S. Mushketova, Quality parameters of information systems for business in the context of digital transformations, E3S Web of Conferences, 208, 03059 (2020). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.