E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 February 2021|
- A.V. Shokhnekh, Modeling tax levers for managing the level of environmental and food security in the regions, Audit and financial analysis, 1, 33-37 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Skeeter, A.F. Rogachev, A.V. Schokhneh, Improvement of the Institute of Tax Benefits in the System of Environmental Safety, Audit and financial analysis, 6, 12-14, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shokhnekh, N.N. Skiter, A.F. Rogachev, T.V. Pleschenko, Features of optimal modeling of tax mechanisms in the leveling system of environmental and food security taking into account inter-industry externalities, Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, 8, 1 (17), 100-104 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Rio de Janeiro Declaration on Environment and Development. Adopted by the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development, Rio de Janeiro (June 3-14, 1992) http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/decl_environment.html. [Google Scholar]
- Johannesburg Declaration on Sustainable Development. Adopted at the World Summit on Sustainable Development (Johannesburg, South Africa, 26 August-4 September 2002 http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/decl_environment.shtml [Google Scholar]
- Fundamentals of state policy in the field of environmental development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030. http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/15177.Official site: Copyright 1999 2014 Federal State Statistics Service [electronic resource] http://volgastat.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_ts/volgastat/ru/statistics/grp/ [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shokhnekh, N.N. Skiter, A.F. Rogachev, T.V. Pleschenko, E.V. Melikhova, The conceptstrategy of ecosystem management through tax mechanisms of financial security, Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 7, 1854-1857 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Rogachev, E.V. Melikhova, A.V. Shokhnekh, Information technology of cognitive modeling of industrial and investment self-development of the medium-sized and single-industry towns, Espacios, 38, 27, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Melnikova, E.A. Posnaya, B.A. Bukach, A.V. Shokhnekh, S.V. Tarasenko, Defining Key Determinants of the Strategic Economic Security of the Agro-Industrial Complex in Terms of Stabilizing Political Course, E3S Web of Conferences, 161, 01105 (2020) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Melnikova, A.V. Shokhnekh, Forming the Policy of Insurance of Innovative and Investment Activities of Agricultural Organizations as a Concept-Strategy of Provision of Economic and Food Security, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 87, 809–816 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kant, Criticism of Pure Reason, Simferopol: “Renome”, 528 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shokhnekh, Mathematical methods for assessing the economic security of economic entities, Management of economic systems: electronic scientific, 42, (2012) Access mode: http://uecs.mcnip.ru. [Google Scholar]
- Constitution RF (1993) [Google Scholar]
- H. Abu Ezza, A.V. Shokhnekh, V.S. Teklanika, N.S. Mushketova, Quality parameters of information systems for business in the context of digital transformations, E3S Web of Conferences, 208, 03059 (2020). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.