E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 February 2021|
- L.D. Landau, E.M. Lifshits. Theoretical Physics: Electrodynamics of Continuous Media, 8, (Moscow, Ed.Nauka, 624, 1982) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Gringauz, I.A. Zhulin, Physics of the magnetosphere (Moscow, Ed. Mir, 592, 1972) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Manakova, K.A. Pekhteleva, N.A. Barkhatov, S.E. Revunov, Space-time analysis of perturbations of the Pc4–5 range during periods of magnetic storms by the correlationskeleton method, Vestnikof Minin University 1, 1-6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, Development of methods for predicting the geomagnetic state of the magnetosphere based on the search for fundamental laws of solar-terrestrial relationships, Vestnikof Minin University 2, 1-11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, S.E. Revunov, A.B. Vinogradov, The classification algorithm for MHD wavelet-skeleton spectral patterns of geoeffective plasma flows in the solar wind, Vestnikof Minin University 3, 1-6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, V.G. Vorobjev, S.E. Revunov, O.M. Barkhatova, E.A. Revunova, O.I. Yagodkina, Neural network classification of substorm geomagnetic activity caused by solar wind magnetic clouds, Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics 205 (2020) 105301, DOl 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105301 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, S.E. Revunov, Zh.V. Smirnova, O.T. Cherney, E.A. Semahin, Neural Network Classification of Space Plasma Parameter Discontinuities, International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering 9, 3 (May-June 2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, S.E. Revunov, O.M. Barkhatova, E.A. Revunova, N.V. Kosolapova, Algorithm for Detecting an Extreme Solar Flare of September 6, 2017 from its Geomagnetic Precursors, Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics 62, 10, 651-656 (March, 2020) (Russian Original 62, 10, October 2019), DOl 10.1007/s11141-020-10010-6 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, S.E. Revunov, V.G. Vorobjev, O.I. Yagodkina, Studying the relationship between high-latitude geomagnetic activity and parameters of interplanetary magnetic clouds with the use of artificial neural networks, Geomagn. Aeron. 58, 2, 147-153 (2018), DOl 10.7868/S0016794018020013 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, S.E. Revunov, Z.V. Smirnova, O.T. Cherney, Observing of polar cap dynamic by Greenland chain of magnetic stations, International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research 8, 5, 1552-1555 (May 2020), DOI 10.30534/ijeter/2020/13852020 [Google Scholar]
- W.K.M. Rice, J.P. Zank, G. Lee, Particle acceleration and coronal mass ejection driven shocks: Shocks of arbitrary strength, J. Geophys. Res. 108, A10, 13-69 (2003), DOI 10.1029/2002JA009756 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B.U.O. Sonnerup, S. Haaland, G. Paschmann, B. Lavraud, M.W. Dunlop, H. Reme, A. Balogh, Orientation and motion of a discontinuity from single-spacecraft measurements of plasma velocity and density: Minimum mass flux residue, J. Geophys. Res. 109, A03221 (2004), DOI 10.1029/2003JA010230 [Google Scholar]
- S. Haaland, B.U.O. Sonnerup, M.W. Dunlop, E. Georgescu, G. Paschmann, B. Klecker, A. Vaivads, Orientation and motion of a discontinuity from Cluster curlometer capability: Minimum variance of current density, Geophys. Res. Lett. 31, L10804 (2004), DOI: 10.1029/2004GL020001 [Google Scholar]
- B.U.O. Sonnerup, H. Hasegawa, Orientation and motion of two-dimensional structures in a space plasma, J. Geophys. Res. 110, A06208 (2005), DOI: 10.1029/2004JA010853 [Google Scholar]
- J. Merka, A. Szabo, J.A. Slavin, M. Peredo, Three-dimensional position and shape of the bow shock and their variation with upstream Mach numbers and interplanetary magnetic field orientation, J. Geophys. Res. 110, A04202 (2005), DOI: 10.1029/2004JA010944. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.