E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||19 February 2021|
- A.V. Guglielmi, V.A. Troitskaya, Geomagnetic pulsations and magnetosphere diagnostics (Moscow: Ed. Nauka, 208, 1973) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, S.E. Revunov, Zh.V. Smirnova, O.T. Cherney, E.A. Semahin, Neural Network Classification of Space Plasma Parameter Discontinuities, International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering 9, 3 (May-June 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wawrzaszek, W.M. Macek, Observation of the multifractal spectrum in solar wind turbulence by Ulysses at high latitudes, J. Geophys. Res. 115, A07104 (2010), DOI: 10.1029/2009JA0151763 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, V.G. Vorobjev, S.E. Revunov, O.M. Barkhatova, E.A. Revunova, O.I. Yagodkina, Neural network classification of substorm geomagnetic activity caused by solar wind magnetic clouds, Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics 205, 105301 (2020), DOI: 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105301 [Google Scholar]
- K. Steed, C.J. Owen, P. Démoulin, S. Dasso, Investigating the observational signatures of magnetic cloud substructure, J. Geophys. Res. 116, A01106 (2011), DOI: 10.1029/2010JA015940 [Google Scholar]
- I. Daubechies, Ten Wavelet Lectures (Izhevsk: Ed. NIC «Regular and chaotic dynamics», 464, 2001) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Astafieva, Wavelet analysis: theory and application examples, Advances in the Physical Sciences 166, 11, 1145-1170 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, S.E. Revunov, Z.V. Smirnova, O.T. Cherney, Observing of polar cap dynamic by Greenland chain of magnetic stations, International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research 8, 5, 1552-1555 (May 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Manakova, K.A. Pekhteleva, N.A. Barkhatov, S.E. Revunov, Space-time analysis of perturbations of the Pc4–5 range during periods of magnetic storms by the correlationskeleton method, Vestnikof Minin University, 1, 1-6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, Development of methods for predicting the geomagnetic state of the magnetosphere based on the search for fundamental laws of solar-terrestrial relationships, Vestnikof Minin University, 2, 111 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, S.E. Revunov, A.B. Vinogradov, The classification algorithm for MHD wavelet-skeleton spectral patterns of geoeffective plasma flows in the solar wind, Vestnikof Minin University, 3, 1-6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Revunov, S.I. Kuznetsov, O.M. Barkhatova, E.A. Revunova, The problem of connection of observer’s mind with quantummechanical description of physical reality, Vestnikof Minin University 7, 3, 14 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, V.G. Vorobjev, S.E. Revunov, O.M. Barkhatova, O.I. Yagodkina, Substorm Activity and Orientation of the Front of a Shock Wave of an Interplanetary Magnetic Cloud, Geomagnetism and Aeronomy 59, 4, 398-406 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, E.A. Revunova, O.M. Barkhatova, R.V. Romanov, S.E. Revunov, Studying the relationship of localization parameters of solar sources of magnetic clouds with their characteristics and substorm activity, Solar-Terrestrial Physics 5, 3, 59-67 (2019), DOI: 10.12737/stp-53201907 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, S.E. Revunov, M.V. Mukhina, M.L. Gruzdeva, O.T. Cherney, Z.V. Smirnova, Establishing the orientation of shock wave plane of solar wind magnetic cloud for conclusions about the level of auroralsubstorm activity, JP Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 17, 1, 195-202 (June 2019), DOI: 10.17654/HM017010195 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, S.E. Revunov, O.M. Barkhatova, E.A. Revunova, N.V. Kosolapova, Algorithm for Detecting an Extreme Solar Flare of September 6, 2017 from its Geomagnetic Precursors, Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics 62, 10, 651-656 (March 2020) (Russian Original 62, 10, October 2019), DOl 10.1007/s11141-020-10010-6 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barkhatov, D.S. Dolgova, E.A. Revunova, Dependence of the geomagnetic activity on the structure of magnetic clouds, Geomagn. Aeron. 59, 1, 16-26 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Barkhatova, N.V. Kosolapova, N.A. Barkhatov, S.E. Revunov, Synchronization of geomagnetic and ionospheric disturbances over Kazan station, Solar-Terrestrial Physics 3, 4, 58-66 (2017), DOI: 10.12737/stp-34201706 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.