E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 February 2021|
- Berkovich V.M. Criteria for the evaluation of the potential partner on the compatibility in the conditions of modern logistics. INTEGRATED LOGISTICS. No. 6. pp. 23-24 [Google Scholar]
- Bukhonova S.M., Glagolev S.N., Karnaushenko O.A. Assessment and choice of the business partner. Himizdat. SPb. 2004. pp. 141 [Google Scholar]
- Suloyeva S.B., Nefedyev D.S. Model of the choice of priority business partners of an industrial enterprise. Scientific and technical sheets of SPBGPU. Economic sciences. No. 6-1(185). 2013. pp. 248-257 [Google Scholar]
- Yashin A. Choice of the business partner: without any right for mistake (Safety of business). Economy and life. 1997. No. 34. pp. 30. [Google Scholar]
- Federal law “About Heat Supply” of 27.07.2010 N 190-FZ. Access mode: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_102975/ (Date of the address: 27.09.2020) [Google Scholar]
- The standard of interaction of ETO with TSO. Access mode: https://www.tplusgroup.ru/fileadmin/user_upload/Standart_vzaimodeistvija_s_TSO.pdf (Date of the address: 25.09.2020); [Google Scholar]
- Examination of industrial safety. Interaction of ETO. Access mode: https://tkexpert.ru/vocab/teplosnabzausaa-organizacia/ (Date of the address: 25.09.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Uniform heatnetwork organization of St. Petersburg: advantages, perspectives, problems, current status. Access mode: https://gptek.spb.ru/press/ekspertnoemnenie/?ELEMENT_ID=134054 (Date of the address: 25.09.2020); [Google Scholar]
- Timofeeva, A.A., Bulganina, S.V., Fomenko, N.M., Nekrasova, M.L., Zakharova, E.N. Features of the implementation of integrated marketing communications: Resistance to change / International Review of Management and Marketing, 2016, 6(1), pp. 27–32 [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetova I.G., Mukhametova L.R. Topical issues of increase in energy efficiency of the heatsupplying organizations//News of HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS. Power problems. 2015. No. 11-12. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/aktualnyevoprosy-povysheniya-energoeffektivnostiteplosnabzhayuschih-organizatsiy (date of the address: 25.09.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Stennikov V. A., Penkovsky A. V., Postnikov I. V., Edeleva O.A., Mednikova E. E., Dobrovolskaya T. V., Sokolov P.A. Scientific and methodical ensuring optimum development of heat supply and its implementation in the territory of the Irkutsk region//the Messenger of IRGTU. 2019. No. 4 (147). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/nauchnometodicheskoe-obespechenie-optimalnogorazvitiya-teplosnabzheniya-i-ego-prakticheskaya-realizatsiya-na-territorii-irkutskoy (date of the address: 25.09.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Ryabinkin V.N. Relationship of producers and consumers of heat energy. Practical grant Publishing house: Energoservice, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Saati T. L. Decision-making at dependences and feedback: Analytical networks. — M.: LKI publishing house, 2008. — 360 pages. [Google Scholar]
- Saati T. L. Relative measurement and its generalization in decision-making. Why pair comparisons are key in mathematics for measurement of intangible factors//Cloud Of Science”. 2016. T. 3. No. 2. C. 171-262 (https://cloudofscience.ru/sites/default/files/pdf/CoS_3_171.pdf) [Google Scholar]
- Terebova Svetlana Viktorovna the Innovation capacity of the enterprise: structure and assessment//Scientific works: Institute of economic forecasting of RAS. 2017. No. 15. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/innovatsionnyypotentsial-predpriyatiya-struktura-i-otsenka (date of the address: 27.09.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Asaul, A. N. Productive and economic potential and business activity of subjects of business activity / A.N. Asaul, M.P. Voynarenko, S.Ya. Knyazev, T.G. Rzayeva; under the editorship of zasl. deit. sciences of the Russian Federation, Dr. ekon. sciences, prof. A.N. Asaul.– SPb.: ANO IPEV, 2011.–312 pages. [Google Scholar]
- Statistics of science and education. Release 1. Key indicators of development of the scientific organizations of the state academies of Sciences and Federal Agency for Scientific Organizations. Inf. to become. Mat.–m: to fgbn of scientific research institute rinktse, 2017.–249 pages. Access mode: http://csrs.ru/archive/stat_2017_academy/academy_2017.pdf (date of the address: 27.09.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Science indicators. Access mode: https://www.hse.ru/primarydata/in2019 (date of the address: 27.09.2020). [Google Scholar]
- The ratings of the Expert RA agency on the organizations. Access mode: https://raexpert.ru/database/companies / (date of the address: 27.09.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Ratings of the Fitch Ratings agency. Rating on the capacity of the Access Mode organizations: https://www.fitchratings.com/redirect/?q=/jsp/sector/Sector.faces/index.html (date of the address: 27.09.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Verstina, N., Badalova, A., Evseev, E. Assurance of heating systems maintenance reliability through the creation of a risk management system of the heatsupplying organizations / E3S Web of Conferences, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.