E3S Web Conf.
Volume 221, 2020Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environment Impact on the Properties of Energy Machines Elements|
|Published online||17 December 2020|
- E.N. Kablov. Metals of Eurasia. 3 3-21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Petrov. Additive technologies. 1 24-26 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Zlenko, A.A. Popovich, I.N. Mutylina. Additive technology in mechanical engineering. 221 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.S Sirotkin. Aviation industry. 2 22-25 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.Yu. Shevchenko. Complex problems of the development of science, education and the economy of the region: Sc. and pract. J. of the Kolomna Institute of the MAMI. 2 (7) 89-97 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Smurov, S.G. Konov, D.V. Kotoban. News of materials science. 2 11-22 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, I.Yu. Smurov. Innovations. 10 2-8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Ermakov, S.B. Ermakov et.al. IOP Conference Series: Materials Sc. and Eng. 826 012007 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Ermakov, S.B. Ermakov, M.A. Odnoblyudov, V.G. Teplukhin. Development of the failure of equipment for obtaining metal materials for additive manufacturing, in Proceedings of the All-Russian conference with international participation “Cold resistance, new technologies for technology and structures of the North and the Arctic”, Yakutsk, Russia (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Ermakov, S.Yu. Larionova. New equipment for the production of powders for 3 Dprinters. in Proceedings of the 8th International Scientific and Technical Conference “Low-temperature and food technologies in the 21st century”, SaintPetersburg, Russia, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Lebedev, O.I Sleptsov, et.al. On the Possibility of Using Plasma Spraying to Obtain Powder Materials, in Proceedings of the 7th Eurasian Symposium on the Problems of Reliability of Materials and Machines for Cold Climate Regions, SaintPetersburg, Russia, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Ermakov, A.A. Alkhimenko, N.O. et.al. The use of sprayed powders to create coatings in welded seams of pipes of oil-field pipelines, Materials of the 9th International Scientific and Technical Conference “Low-temperature and food technologies in the 21st century.” Saint-Petersburg, Russia, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Madera. Modelling heat transfer in technical systems. 208 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Madera, P.I. Kandalov. Applied Informatics. 1 (55) 106-113 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Volkov, V.N. Emelyanova. Simulation of large eddies in the calculations of turbulent flows. 368 p (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.