E3S Web Conf.
Volume 221, 2020Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environment Impact on the Properties of Energy Machines Elements|
|Published online||17 December 2020|
- A.M. Vladimirov, Factors determining the occurrence of the extreme flow discharge and the flood water levels, Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences,. №9. Pp. 3-6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Akimov, R.A. Durnev, Yu.I. Sokolov, Hydrometeorological Hazards in Russia, EMERCOM of Russia. Moscow: All-Russian Research Institute for Civil Defence and Emergency Situations, 316 p (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Akimov, R.A. Durnev, Yu.I. Sokolov, Protection of the population and territories of the Russian Federation in the context of climate change, EMERCOM of Russia Moscow: All-Russian Research Institute for Civil Defence and Emergency Situations,. 388 p (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Levkevich, A.M. Lepikhin, V.V. Moskvichev, V.G. Nikitenko, V.V. Nicheporchuk, N.Ya. Shaparev, Yu.I. Shokin, Safety and risks of sustainable development of territories, Krasnoyarsk: Siberian Federal University, 224 p (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Moskvichev, Anthropogenic and natural risks in Siberia, Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences, №2. Pp.131-140 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Korobko, T.G. Penkova, V.V. Nicheporchuk, Operational analytical control of the technosphere and environmental objects condition in the Krasnoyarsk Krai on the basis of the monitoring data, Monitoring. Science and security, №3 (11),. Pp. 66-84 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Burakov, V.F. Kosmakova, I.N. Gordeev, On the results of the operational tests of the hydrological forecast methods on the East Siberian rivers during the spring flood, Test results of the new and improved technologies, models and methods of hydrological forecasts, № 42. Pp. 50-59 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.V. Grebnev, A.V. Yarova, Monitoring and flood forecasting in the Krasnoyarsk Krai using the neural network algorithms, Scientific-analytical journal “Siberian Fire and Rescue Bulletin”, №3. Pp.13-16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Bolov, A.A. Bykov, V.A. Vladimirov, S.L. Didenko, Yu.I. Sokolov, M.I. Faleev, Modern systems for monitoring and forecasting of emergency situations, Moscow: EMERCOM of Russia, 351 p (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Penkova, V. Nicheporchuk, A. Metus, Comprehensive Operational Control of the Natural and Anthropogenic Territory Safety Based on Analytical Indicators, International Joint Conference, IJCRS 2017. Olsztyn, Poland, July 3–7, Proceedings, Part I. Pp. 263-270, DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-60837-2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Starodumov, St. Venant Kinematic Equation. Solution method, Bulletin of the Adyghe State University, Series 4: Natural, mathematical and technical sciences, No. 2 (137), Pp. 37-43 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. McDonald, A.W. Harbaugh, The History of MODFLOW, Ground Water 41 (2): 280–283. doi:10.1111/j.17456584.2003.tb02591.x.PMID 12656294 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. Milzow, W. Kinzelbach, Accounting for subgrid scale topographic variations in flood propagation modeling using MODFLOW, Water Resour. Res., 46. W10521. – doi:10.1029/2009WR008088 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Lomakin, V.A. Mironenko, V.M. Shestakov, Numerical modelling of geofiltration, Мoscow: Nedra (1988) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Ginzburg, S.V. Borshch, N.D. Efremova, Methods of background long-term and medium-term forecast of the perioids of the breakup of the rivers of the European territory of Russia, Meteorology and hydrology, № 11 Pp. 67-78 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.