E3S Web Conf.
Volume 221, 2020Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environment Impact on the Properties of Energy Machines Elements|
|Published online||17 December 2020|
- M.V. Aarkov, R.M. Bashirov, I. I. Gabitov, Toxicity of diesel exhaust gases, M.: Publishing house of MSTU, Bauman, 376 p (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Erokhova, Toxicity of modern cars, M.: Forum: INFRA-M, 448 p (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sencic, Analysis of soot and Nox emission reduction possibilities on modern low speed, twostoke, diesel engines, Strojarstvo, vol. 52(5), pp. 525-533. [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Berg, S. V. Porshnev, V. Y. Oshchepkova, Pulsation-based method for reduction of nitrogen oxides content in torch combustion products, Journal of Physics: Conference Series,. Vol. 944. No.1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mehrotra, S. Juttu, S. S. Ravishankar, R. P. Ghodke, J. Suryawanshi, Simultaneous Reduction of NOx and PM Emissions through Low Temperature EGR Cooling in Diesel Engines, s.l. : SAE Technical Paper 2014-01-2803, 50 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Jayaran, A. Nigan, W.A. Welch, J.W. Millar, I.I. Cocker, Effectiveness of emission control technologies for auxiliary engines on ocean -going vessels, Journal of the Air Waste Management Association, Vol. 61(1), pp. 14-21 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- By Nehemiah Sabinus Alozie and Lionel Christopher Ganippa. Diesel Exhaust Emissions and Mitigations, DOI: 10.5772/intechopen 85248 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Kulchitsky, Toxicity of automobile and tractor engines, M.: Academic project, 400 p (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Kukis, V. A. Romanov, D. V. Shabalin, E. A. Omelchenko, The use of vortex tubes in a reciprocating internal combustion engine, SPb.: Izd-vo VA MTO, 215 p [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Potapov, Ways to solve environmental problems of motor transport, SPb., 568 p (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Morozov, Toxicity of automobile engines, M.: Legion-Avtodata, 80 p (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.