E3S Web Conf.
Volume 221, 2020Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Environment Impact on the Properties of Energy Machines Elements|
|Published online||17 December 2020|
- S.L. Barbotko, Modeling of the burning process of the materials during the tests on the estimation of heat emission (In Russian), Fire-explosion safety,. Т. 16, № 3, pp. 10-24 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Huiqing Zhang, Fire-Safe Polymers and Polymer Composites, Technical Report DOT/FAA/AR-04/11, Federal Aviation Administration, William J. Hughes Technical Center Airport and Aircraft Safety, 209 p (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Smith, Measuring rate of heat, smoke and toxic gas release, Fire Technology, Vol. 8, Issue 3, P. 237-245. DOI: 10.1007/bf02590547 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- D. Korolchenko, V. Kholshchevnikov, Conceptual problems of high-rise construction and differentiation of research within the urban environment system, MATEC Web of Conferences, vol. 106, article number 01038, 12 p. DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201710601038 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Markeev, S.S. Voevoda, D.A. Korolchenko, Fire protection of tank farm objects of Rosneft NK OAO Neftyanoe khozyaystvo, Oil Industry Issue 9, Pages 83-85 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Koksinskaya, Automation of cable calculation in the ELCUT program (In Russian), Video science: Web journal, № 1(1), URL: http://videonauka.ru/stati/item/7-avtomatizatsiya-raschjota-kabelya-vprogramme-elcut (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Directory of electrotechnical materials (In Russian), Under edition of Yu.V. Koritskiy et al. 3 ed, Moscow: Energoatomizdat, T.1. 368 p (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Fireproof cables (In Russian), The world of modern materials, URL: http://worldofmaterials.ru/spravochnik/primenenie/52-pozharobezopasnye-kabeli (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Smelkov, Fire safety of electrical wiring [Text] (In Russian), M.: “CABEL” LLC, 328 P (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Orlov, D.A. Korolchenko, A.V. Lyapin, Optimization of requirements to constructive and volume planning solutions in the design of buildings and structures for explosive industries, Fire Explosion Safety, № 11, pp. 67-74 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Iu. Polandov, D. Korolchenko, The consideration of the turbulence influence on the gas explosion expansion in non-closed areas, MATEC Web of Conferences, vol. 106, article number 01040, 8 p. DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201710601040 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- National Standard of Russian Federation 53307–2009, Elements of building constructions. Fire doorsand gates, Fire resistance test method, Moscow, Standartinform Publ, (In Russian) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Methodical recommendations about introduction of data when filling information fields of certificates and declarations on compliance of production to requirements of the Federal law of July 22, No. 123-FZ “Technical regulations about requirements of fire safety”. Moscow, All-Russian Research Institute for Fire Protection of Emercom of Russia Publ (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shalygin, Technical circulars of Roseelectromontazh Association 2004’2006. Addendums to the seventh edition of Electrical Installation Code (In Russian), M.: MIEE, 60 P (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Feskov, Fire safety of electric wiring. Questions and answers: Design manual (In Russian), M.: Research Center of Proektectmontazh (ANO), 36 P (2005) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31996-2012 Power cables with plastic insulation for nominal voltage of 0.66; 1 and 3 kV, General technical specifications (In Russian) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Bachelis, N. I. Belorussov, A. E. Saakyan, Electric cables, wires and cords. (In Russian), Handbook, Moscow: Energia, (1971) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kholshchevnikov, D. Korolchenko, O. Zosimova, Efficiency evaluation criteria of communication paths structure in a complex of buildings of maternity and child-care institutions, MATEC Web of Conferences, vol. 106, article number 01037, 11 p, DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201710601037 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N. T. Pham, G. Lelikov, D. Korolchenko, Improvement of The Safety Systems for Working at Heights on Transmission Towers, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 365 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Belousov, V.A. Bylinkin, D.G. Lanin, A.V. Pervykh, D.V. Poliakov, S.G. Tsarichenko, Fire extinguishing systems in cable constructions (In Russian), Fire safety of the multifunctional and high-rise buildings and structures: Mater. 19-th scientific. practical conf. part 2. Moscow: VNIIPO, Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia, pp. 26-27 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.