E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Creation and use of Modern Digital, Intelligent, Robotic Systems and Technologies, New Materials and Methods of Construction, Big Data Processing and the Internet of Things in the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- I. V. Mescheryakov, Modern scientific research and innovation, 10 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Beskrovny, Application of nepheline sludge for the construction of the foundations of highways in Siberia (1983) [Google Scholar]
- U.I. Prikhodko, Scientific community of students of the XXI century: collection of articles based on the materials of the XXVI international student scientific-practical conference, 11(26) [Google Scholar]
- Gabriel Borowski, Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 24(5), 1889 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang-shan Li, Zhen Chen, Qiming Wang, Le Fang, Qiang Xue C.R. Cheeseman, Shane Donatello, Lei Liu, Chi Sun Poon, Waste Management, 74, 404 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Johnson, M. Napiah and I. Kamaruddin, Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, 8(4), 565 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Zubova, V.V. Siletskiy, A.P. Kozlov, K.V. Kuznetsov, Bulletin of the St. Petersburg Forestry Academy, 187 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Zubova, Investigation of the influence of the granulometric composition of soils on the strength of the zoological soil mixture treated with cement, Proceedings of BSTU, 118 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Antonio José Tenza-Abril, José Miguel Saval, Artemio Cuenca Using Sewage-Sludge Ash as Filler in Bituminous Mixes, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 04014141 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Zubova, Proceedings of the St. Petersburg Forestry Academy, 172, 92 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Crushed stone-gravel-sand mixtures and soils treated with inorganic binders for road and airfield construction state standard, 23558-94 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.