E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Creation and use of Modern Digital, Intelligent, Robotic Systems and Technologies, New Materials and Methods of Construction, Big Data Processing and the Internet of Things in the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- L.I. Khoruzhiy, Yu.N. Katkov, A.A. Romanova, Accounting in Agriculture, 11, 67-77 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Popova, B.G. Maslov, I.A. Maslova, Financial Management, 3, 34-67 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Khoruzhiy, Problems of theory, methodology, methods and organization of management accounting in agriculture (Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. Merkulova, L.G. Abdukarimova, E.A. Baeva, Accounting, (Tambov: Derzhavinsky Publishing House, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Myalkina, N.M. Turbina, Socio-Economic Phenomena and Processes. Tambov, 9(10), 80-86 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Andersen, Business processes. Tools for improvement (Moscow: RIA “Standards and Quality”, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Stkrgilova, Logistics and Management of Supply Chains, 6, 70-78 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Khoruzhiy, Yu.N. Katkov, A.A. Romanova, Accounting in Agriculture, 6, 19-29 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Kostoglodov, Distribution logistics (Moscow: Expert Bureau, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Khoruzhy, T.N. Gupalova, Yu.N. Katkov, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), 8(7), 748-75 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Khoruzhy, V.M. Bautin, Yu.N. Katkov, E.I. Stepanenko, B.V. Lukyanov, Espacios, 39(47), 19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Fetschenko, E.M. Shadoba, Yu.N. Katkow, N.Yu Shchelikova, N.V. Glushak, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, «Worldwide trends in the development of education and academic research, 214, 243–250 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.