E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Creation and use of Modern Digital, Intelligent, Robotic Systems and Technologies, New Materials and Methods of Construction, Big Data Processing and the Internet of Things in the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- O.A. Ilnitskiy, V.A. Ushkarenko, M.I. Fedorchuk, S.S. Radchenko, S.V. Bondarchuk, Methodology and instrumental base of phytomonitoring (Kherson State Agrarian University, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Odintsova, Scientific Works SKFNTSSVV, 13, 55 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Tashchilina, Scientific j. of the Russian Research Institute of Melioration Problems, 1(17), 41 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Intrigliolo, J.R. Castel, Agricultural Water Manage, 83, 173 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ton, Acta Horticulturae, 562, 257 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Schmidt, Acta Horticulture, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- S. Mehta, T. F. Burks, W. E. Dixon, Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 63(1), 28 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Korobiichuk, V. Lysenko, V. Reshetiuk, T. Lendiel, M. Kamiński, Int. Conf. on Systems, Control and Information Technologies (Springer International Publishing, 2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.