E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Creation and use of Modern Digital, Intelligent, Robotic Systems and Technologies, New Materials and Methods of Construction, Big Data Processing and the Internet of Things in the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- A. A. Dyshekova, N.N. Shutko, Regional economy, Theory and practice, 18(111) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Ganieva, Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex, 33(4), 5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Voronin BA, O. G. Loretts, A. N. Mitin, I. P. Chupina, Ya.V. Voronina, Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals, 2(181), 46 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Polbitsyn, Economy of Region, 15(1), 298 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Neganova, A. V. Dudnik, Economy of the region, 15(3), 880 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Oborin, Ars Administrandi (The art of management), 11(2), 220 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Kleiner, Economic revival of Russia, 1(59), 40 [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Ognivtsev, International Agricultural Journal, 2(362), 16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Digital technologies in the agro-industrial complex as an object of intellectual law and sources of Russia’s innovative potential, Information from the Analytical Center of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia, https://rupto.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Kerefov, Z. Kh. Shogentsukova, A. Kh. Shogentsukov, Law and economics: progress and digital technologies, Collection of articles of the international scientific and practical conference (October 17-18, 2019 Nalchik): in 2 hours, 2, 428 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Anfinogentova, M. N. Dudin, N.V. Lyasnikov, O. D. Protsenko, Economy of Region, 14(2), 638 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Skvortsov, E. G. Skvortsova, I. S. Sandu, G. A. Iovlev, Economy of Region, 14(3), 1014 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.