E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Creation and use of Modern Digital, Intelligent, Robotic Systems and Technologies, New Materials and Methods of Construction, Big Data Processing and the Internet of Things in the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- I. Akyildiz, Realizing underwater communication through magnetic induction IEEE (Communications Magazine, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Domingo, Magnetic Induction for Underwater Wireless Communication Networks (IEEE transactions on antennas and propagation, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Aksenovich, Physics. The energy of the magnetic field of the coil with current (Minsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulkarni, Optical filter enabled continuous disinfection of hospital rooms using multi-sensor feedback aided light source (Procedia Computer Science, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Maksimov, V.K. Sokovikov, A.A. Bekaev, P.I. Strokov, New generation fuel pump (Izvestia MGTU MAMI, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Yutkin, Electrohydraulic effect and its application in industry (Leningrad, Mechanical Engineering, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- H. Guo, Z. Sun, Multiple Frequency Band Channel Modeling and Analysis for Magnetic Induction Communication in Practical Underwater Environments (IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Borodin, Fish Industry, 4, 20 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.