E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Directions of Highly Productive Environmentally Friendly Agro- and Water Management, Development and Implementation of Systems for the Rational use of Modern Chemical and Biological Protection of Agricultural Plants and Animals, the Use of New Drugs, Growth Agents, Antidepressants, Immunostimulants, Probiotics and Feed Additives|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- B.V. Anisimov, Varietal resources and quality of seed potatoes, 108 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Field experiment technique, 351 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Vladimirov, Recommendations for the use of b. Growth regulators in potato growing technology, 50 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Matevosyan, XIII International Plant Protiction Congress The Hague, The Netherlands, 654 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Kornev, N.K. Dubrovin, Collection of scientific papers on vegetable growing and melon growing, To the 110th anniversary of the birth of Boris Vasilyevich Kvasnikov, 232 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Petrukhin, Ways of innovative development of the economy of the Ryazan region: collection of articles of the third regional conference young scientists, 94 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Aliev, I.R. Wildflush, Belarusian GSA, Soil science and agrochemistry, 1(46) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Mikkelson, Better Crops, 89, 6 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Murashev, S.D. Kiru, V.G. Verzhuk, A.V. Pavlov, Agronomy Research, 18(2), 494 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Uromova, A.V. Kozlov, N.N. Koposova, Y.M. Avdeev, A.A. Tesalovs, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 8(7), 756 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Głosek-Sobieraj, B. Cwalina-Ambroziak, K. Hamouz, Gesunde Pflanzen, 70(1) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Uromova, N.N. Koposova, A.V. Kozlov, D.A. Shtyrlin, Y.Y. Davydova, Biosciences Biotechnology Research Asia, 13(1), 561 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.