E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Modern Directions of Highly Productive Environmentally Friendly Agro- and Water Management, Development and Implementation of Systems for the Rational use of Modern Chemical and Biological Protection of Agricultural Plants and Animals, the Use of New Drugs, Growth Agents, Antidepressants, Immunostimulants, Probiotics and Feed Additives|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- A.V. Balashov, Features of selection, seed production and cultivation technology of chickpea varieties adapted to the arid conditions of the Lower Volga region: dis. doctor of agricultural sciences, 414 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Barabanov, The influence of growth-regulating drugs and rhizotorfin on the yield of chickpea on chestnut soils of the Volgograd region. dis can. s.-kh. Sciences, 131 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Balashov, M.M. Demchenko, V.V. Kudinov, Bulletin of the Nizhnevolzhsky agro-university complex, 1(29), 20 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Popova, V.P. Netsvetaev, V.G. Pravdin, Scientific Bulletin of Belgorod State University, Series Natural Sciences, 23(194), 55 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Khanieva, A.L. Boziev, A.Yu. Kishev, Z.Z. Tarasheva, S.K. Shtymov, Ural Scientific Bulletin, 10(3), 45 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Khanieva, Z.Z. Tarasheva, A.M. Nazarov, M.S. Zhirikov, Agricultural science and education at the beginning of the XXI century and the problems of the modern agricultural economy, Materials of the international scientific-practical conference in memory of Professor B.Kh. Zherukova, 67 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Khanieva, Z.Z. Tarasheva, Bulletin of Russian agricultural science, 1, 40 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Sablirov, I.M. Khanieva, Z.Z. Tarasheva, Perspective innovative projects of young scientists, Materials of the VII All-Russian conference of students, graduate students and young scientists, 118 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Kurhade, C.A. Deshpande, К.T. Nagre, Journal of Maharashtra agricultural universities, 19(2), 277 (1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.