E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Directions of Highly Productive Environmentally Friendly Agro- and Water Management, Development and Implementation of Systems for the Rational use of Modern Chemical and Biological Protection of Agricultural Plants and Animals, the Use of New Drugs, Growth Agents, Antidepressants, Immunostimulants, Probiotics and Feed Additives|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- R. Betschart-Wolfensberger, A.A. Stekolnikov, A.Yu. Nechaev, Veterinary anaesthesiology (St. Petersburg: Publishing house “SpetsLit”, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Glotova, Experimental use of electro-anesthesia in dogs, Value of scientific student circles in the innovative development of the agro-industrial complex of the region (Molodezhny: Publishing house of the Irkutsk SAU, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Dashko, V.N. Tarasevich, Relevance of the use of transcranial electrical stimulation and electro-anesthesia in veterinary practice, Materials of the VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Climate, ecology, agriculture of Eurasia”(Molodezhny: Publishing house of the Irkutsk SAU, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Dashko, I.I. Silkin, Veterinary surgical terminology (Molodezhny: Publishing house of the Irkutsk SAU, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Dashko, Eurasian Scientific Association, 3-2(61), 154-156 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Dashko, Colloquium-journal, 22-2(46), 29-32 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.V.Dashko, I.I. Silkin, V.N. Tarasevich, Transcranial electroanalgesia and electrical stimulation in veterinary medicine (Molodezhny: Publishing house of the Irkutsk SAU, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Kornilov, Ya.S. Kiseleva, N.V. Gorbunova, Application of the Chassaignac-Halsted suture in veterinary surgery, Materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference (Molodezhny: Publishing house of the Irkutsk SAU, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Petrakov, P.T. Salenko, S.M. Paninsky, Operative surgery with topographical anatomy of animals (M.: Koloss, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- W. Zink, B.M. Graf, Anesthetist, 52(12), 1102-1123 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.