E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Directions of Highly Productive Environmentally Friendly Agro- and Water Management, Development and Implementation of Systems for the Rational use of Modern Chemical and Biological Protection of Agricultural Plants and Animals, the Use of New Drugs, Growth Agents, Antidepressants, Immunostimulants, Probiotics and Feed Additives|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- Christopher C.L. Chase, Robert W. Fulton, Donal O’Toole, Benjamin Gillette, Russell F. Daly, George Perry, Travis Clement. Vet Microbiol, 206, 69-77 (2017) DOI:10.1016/j.vetmic.2017.03.016. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F. Chike, Oguejiofor. Mechanisms linking bovine viral diarrhea virus (BVDV) infection with infertility in cattle, Cambridge University Press, 20 (1), 72-85 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Vazquez. Veterinary research, 50 (1), 68 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Ribeiro, Ribeiro I. Soares , R.G. Mendes. Tropical animal health and production, 51(7), 1783-1800 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Vyalykh. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 53 (2), 207 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kierbic, M. Wieczorkiewicz, E. Zbikowska. Medycyna weterynaryjna-veterinary medicine-science and practice, 75 (7), 410-415 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Monika, Szymańska-Czerwińska & Mitura. PLOS ONE, 12, e0174599 (2017) doi.10.1371/journal.pone.0174599. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Barati, Iran J Microbiol, 9 (5), 288-294 (2017) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Claire D. Wathes. Engineering, 6 (1), 26-33 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.