E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modern Directions of Highly Productive Environmentally Friendly Agro- and Water Management, Development and Implementation of Systems for the Rational use of Modern Chemical and Biological Protection of Agricultural Plants and Animals, the Use of New Drugs, Growth Agents, Antidepressants, Immunostimulants, Probiotics and Feed Additives|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- I.I. Tyukhov, Educational and methodical ensuring teaching course, Nonconventional and Renewables, MESH, 2 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.D. Sibikin, Technology of energy saving: studies (M.: FORUM, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Amerkhanov, Optimization of agricultural power stations with use of renewable types of energy (Colossus, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.V.Shevelkov, Analysis of climatic conditions of the Pskov region for the possibility of using the NVE (Pskov publishing house PPI, 14.3, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Dolgov, The power and exegectical analysis of systems of power supply of the agricultural enterprises of livestock production with cogeneration thermal power plants. MESH, 5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kryukov, Increase in efficiency of collaboration of a solar power plant with industrial network of alternating current, 88(7) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Nik, About determination of optimum structure of wind-diesel power complexes taking into account local conditions (1976) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. White, I.A. Belykh, M.A. Grigoriev, E.V. Belousov, Management system the electric drive for a refrigerating mill, 88(4) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Gerasimova, Resource-saving technologies of pasturable keeping of cows (Velikiye Luki: RIO VGSH, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.