E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modern Directions of Highly Productive Environmentally Friendly Agro- and Water Management, Development and Implementation of Systems for the Rational use of Modern Chemical and Biological Protection of Agricultural Plants and Animals, the Use of New Drugs, Growth Agents, Antidepressants, Immunostimulants, Probiotics and Feed Additives|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- S.V. Burtseva, I.A. Pushkarev, Bulletin of the Altai SAU, 4(162), 116-120 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Grigoryev, A.O. Mullakaev, R.A. Shukanov, A.A. Shukanov, Formation and development of functional systems in productive animals when using biogenic substances in the biogeochemical conditions of the Volga region and the South-East of Chuvashia (FSEI HPO Chuvash SPU n.a. I. Ya. Yakovlev, Cheboksary, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Klementyev, M.G. Chabaev, R.V. Nekrasov, Organic selenium compounds in the diets of pregnant and lactating sows, Scientific support of animal husbandry development in the Russian Federation: Col. of mat. of the International Scientific and Practical Conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of VIZh n.a. Academician L.K., (Ernst., Dubrovitsy, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Lubina, Scientific notes of the Kazan State Academy of Veterinary Medicine n.a. N.E. Bauman, 205, 130-134 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Nekrasov, M.G. Chabaev, N.V. Bogolyubova, E.Yu. Tsis, R.A. Rykov, A.A. Semenova, Agrarian science, 10, 49-55 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ochinnikov, D.V. Chikotin, Changes in hematological parameters under the influence of feed additives, Agrarian science to agriculture: Mat. XII Intern. Scientific and Practical Conf. of the Altai SAU. Barnaul, 171-173 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ochinnikov, D.V. Chikotin, Effect of feed additives on the digestibility of nutrients in the diet, Innovative activity in the modernization of the agro-industrial complex: Mat. of the VIII International Conference of students, postgraduates and young scientists of the Kursk SAA, (Kursk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Pozdnyakova, A.L. Zasypkin, Bulletin of the Kurgan SAA., 3(27), 48-51 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Solyanik, Animal husbandry and veterinary science, 3(34), 14-18, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Stetsenko, N.A. Lubin, T.M. Shlenkina, Bulletin of the Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy, 4, 57-64 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Fisinin, S.A. Miroshnikov, E.A. Sizova, A.S. Ushakov, E.P. Miroshnikova, World’s Poultry Science Journal, 74(3), 523-540 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Greenberg et al., Folic Acid Supplementaion and Pregnancy: More Than Just Neural Tube Defect Prevention. - Rev Obstet Gynecol., 4(2), 52-59 (2011) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lucock, Mol Genet Metab, 71(1-2), 121-138 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Pietrzik et al., Clin Pharmacok, 49(8), 535-548 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Q. Wang, Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 520-525 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.