E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Efficient Production, Storage, Processing and Pre-sale Preparation of Agricultural Products. Creation of Safe and High-quality, Including Functional Food Products Based on Modern Genetic and Breeding Methods in Crop Production and Animal Husbandry|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- Federal State Statistics Service. Agriculture, hunting, and forestry, https://rosstat.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators 2002, https://rosstat.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators 2005, https://rosstat.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators 2010, https://rosstat.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators 2015, https://rosstat.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators 2019, Rosstat. Moscow, 1204 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Uzun, The necessity and mechanisms of involvement of abandoned agricultural land in Russia in the turnover during the reform period (speech at the conference in the HSES, 2011) https://docviewer.yandex.ru/view/58032475/ 09.10.20 [Google Scholar]
- V. Saraykin, V. Uzun, R. Yanbykh, Russian economic development, 21(5), 40-43 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Kleshchenko, B.A. Chernyakov, O.D. Sirotenko, V.N. Temnikov, I.B. Uskov, V.A. Romanenkov, D.I. Rukhovich, Bioclimatic potential of Russia: adaptation measures in a changing climate, Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, All-Russian Research Institute of Agricultural Meteorology of the Russian Meteorological Service of the Institute of the USA and Canada of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Research Institute of Agrochemistry named after D.N. Pryanishnikov of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Soil Institute named After V.V. Dokuchaev of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Agrophysical Institute of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Ivanov, A.A. Zavalin, M.S. Kuznetsov, V.A. Zakharenko, I.P. Svintsov, A.I. Karpukhin, V.A. Isaev, G.G. Gulyuk, P.A. Chekmarev, P.A. Efanov, V.I. Kiryushin, N.B. Khitrov, A.N. Kashtanov, B.F. Aparin, I.I. Karmanov, D.S. Bulgakov, E.N. Molchanov, V.A. Rozhkov, M.S. Simakova, D.I. Rukhovich, etc. Agroecological state and prospects of using Russian lands that have been eliminated from active agricultural turnover, Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Ermakova, N.I. Tolmacheva, E.A. Bezmaternykh, Geographical Bulletin, 2(13), 52-58 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Krasheninnikov, Agricultural and land law, 5(185), 103-106 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Shchukin, A.I. Golubeva, V.I. Dorokhova, A.N. Dugin, Bulletin of the agro-industrial complex of the upper Volga region, 1(41), 87-98 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Goldina, V.S. Zorkov, Role of technical means and resource-saving technologies in the development of abandoned lands, In the collection: from inertia to development: scientific and innovative support for the production and processing of crop production. Resource-saving technologies, technical means, and a digital platform of agro-industrial complex. Collection of materials of the scientific and practical conference, 156-159 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Howard, E. Cakan, K.P. Upadhyaya, International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), 4(2), 1-10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Xu, R. Sarker, G. Fox, D. McKenney, International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), 7(1), 1-17 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Climate services for the agro-industrial complex, cc.voeikovmgo.ru 10.10.20 [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Semenovich Russian non-black earth soil: putting abandoned lands into turnover, improving the efficiency of using all its lands and export relations (on the example of the Central non-black earth soil of the Russian Federation), 22, 286-288 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Vildanov, I.M. Yaparov, A.F. Gumerov, R.Z. Khizbullina, Bulletin of the North-Eastern Federal University n.a. M.K. Ammosov, Series: Earth Sciences, 2(14), 50-60 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Krylov, V.A. Bayunov, Agro-industrial complex: Economics, management, 10, 51-59 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Iovlev, Economics of agriculture of Russia, 11, 64-71 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.