E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Efficient Production, Storage, Processing and Pre-sale Preparation of Agricultural Products. Creation of Safe and High-quality, Including Functional Food Products Based on Modern Genetic and Breeding Methods in Crop Production and Animal Husbandry|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- N.V. Byshov, S.N. Borychev, I.A. Uspensky, I.A. Yukhin, A.A. Golikov, O.V. Filyushin, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 341(1), 012145 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Uspensky, G.K. Rembalovich, I.A. Yukhin, D.S. Ryabchikov, A.S. Stepashkina, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 832(1), 012059 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Vereschagin, V.V. Zubkov, S.S. Tubolev, Modern machine technologies for potato production, Technics and equipment for the village, 7, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Uspensky, A.A. Simdyankin, I.A. Yukhin, O.V. Filyushin, Innovative development of the modern agro-industrial complex of Russia, Materials of the national scientific-practical conference, Ryazan, 202 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V.Anikin, Increasing the efficiency of potato transportation by improving the tractor transport unit, Diss., Ryazan (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Vereschagin, Bulletin of FSEI HPO MGAU, 3, 69 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Grigoryev, V.A. Vshivkov, M.P. Fedoruk, Numerical simulation by particle-in-cell methods (2004) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.